The Manchester United Thread

WOW! Truly shocking performance by everyone bar De gea and Fellaini we lost midfield completely when he went off for Cleverly. Not a Moyes basher but what was he thinking today? Wrong line up wrong formation and WTF with the subs? Am starting to think he aint the right man for the job, good manager but obviously this job is way to big for him. Players are not blameless either but would a better manager have got it this wrong with this squad. 1 shot on target at home is **** poor!

No one turned up bar those two. Players not playing for him, slow with the subs. No one knew what they were doing. Awful from manager and whole side bar De Gea and Fellaini, but its much easier to sack a manager than half a side.

What a mentql game of football I do not think I have ever watched a united team so abject at home ever liverpool played very well also. I agree with tyton he ***** up against olympiakos this bad its bye bye moyes kind of feel for him but he doesn't do much to help himself those subs....well its been said already

No one turned up bar those two. Players not playing for him, slow with the subs. No one knew what they were doing. Awful from manager and whole side bar De Gea and Fellaini, but its much easier to sack a manager than half a side.
Agree mate. And i hate it when a manager gets the sack but think its time now. Will surly go out of Europe wed night and get spanked by City. Get a new manager in and give him rest of season to look at players/work on formation/tactics, then he can bring in players he feels we need and have pre season with them. Who would you approach?

I know people here are allergic to criticism towards Moyes, but I'm just gonna say this - what took him so long to make any substitutions? 75 minutes? And then subbing Januzaj and Fellaini (our best player?) for Cleverley (...) and Welbeck (at least for RVP please?). Oh god.

No one has said Moyes cant be criticised...

Moyes going to be hard pressed to finish the season if they play like that vs Olympiakos and City

As a Muslim would say, INSHALLAH!! I must say I dread overcoming OLYMPIACOS cos if we do we are really going to get our ***** whupped by any of the remaining teams ...

Agree mate. And i hate it when a manager gets the sack but think its time now. Will surly go out of Europe wed night and get spanked by City. Get a new manager in and give him rest of season to look at players/work on formation/tactics, then he can bring in players he feels we need and have pre season with them. Who would you approach?

I never like seeing any one sacked, at any club. But I cant see how his position is tenable. And I have no idea who we hire. Would love to see Klopp but can't see it. Van Gaal? De Boer maybe?

I get a kick out of it every time. Someone should tell them their skippers leaving in the summer.
Oh come on, we lost 3-0, don't rub salt and remind us that our best CB is leaving us :(

That chant is stupid. Sing about your club ffs. But at least fans are sticking together and actually making some noise.

I know people here are allergic to criticism towards Moyes, but I'm just gonna say this - what took him so long to make any substitutions? 75 minutes? And then subbing Januzaj and Fellaini (our best player?) for Cleverley (...) and Welbeck (at least for RVP please?). Oh god.
No, people are allergic when someone isn't making sense. Moyes deserves criticism, but not everything is his fault.
His substitutions are odd. Only one time he nailed them on, and that's when Januzaj scored a brace.

Mike mate, Moyes is truly running out of excuses...

Betted 10 bucks on Man Utd losing 3-0 just for fun (after being dared by my friend), but now it seems rather possible. Wish I didn't make the bet because I'm quite confused as to what I want now.

And you won. LOL.

Although it would be very mean spirited not to credit Liverpool because they were excellent.

1QYfkJv.jpg

I never like seeing any one sacked, at any club. But I cant see how his position is tenable. And I have no idea who we hire. Would love to see Klopp but can't see it. Van Gaal? De Boer maybe?

Don't see De Boer at the moment. Van Gaal is the only realistic one there. I'd like to see that, just to annoy Spurs fans.

That chant is stupid. Sing about your club ffs. But at least fans are sticking together and actually making some noise.

They're making some noise FOR UNITED FANS. ;)

No, people are allergic when someone isn't making sense. Moyes deserves criticism, but not everything is his fault.
His substitutions are odd. Only one time he nailed them on, and that's when Januzaj scored a brace.

Lots of people in this thread aren't understanding this. Moyes isn't being protected here from anything other than the most ridiculous criticism. Past that he deserves everything he gets.

Mike mate, Moyes is truly running out of excuses...

Not sure he had enough to begin with.

Ok not really kept up with how there managing or teams recently have played?

Got to agree. I think the job is too big for him, shame cos he is a good manager, I just think this level is too much for him.
Olympiakos or Bust methinks.

Ok not really kept up with how there managing or teams recently have played?

Klopp revolutionised Dortmund but has recently fallen by the wayside due to the massive financial power of Bayern. De Boer's built a winning Ajax side that plays their traditional style of football. Van Gaal's managing the Dutch national side but has a proven track record, albeit you need to keep patience with him.

Back