The Manchester United Thread

And he is falling way past them. He is falling past his own standards at Everton.

Yup. In Everton he seemed like a pragmatist manager, maybe not the most inspiring with style, but definitely efficient at extracting points even with subpar squad. Everton-era Moyes after getting absolutely pummeled for 30 minutes would just park the bus and play long ball , just to survive until halftime with 0:0. Its like he's paralyzed with the idea of having to play like a big club.

Sure, the way we lost was horrible. But at this stage of the season with whats happened, it should just be swept under the rug.

The point is, that if the players won't even turn up versus Liverpool for him, then something is seriously the matter.

The point is, that if the players won't even turn up versus Liverpool for him, then something is seriously the matter.

Something is definitely off with their attitude in general. I was quite amazed by how friendly with Liverpool players they were, all the handshakes, the smiles, patting each other on the back. Its like some (particularly foreign) players in the squad aren't aware of all the history behind this fixture.

Makes you miss the days when Keane would lead the team out of the tunnel looking like mass murderer.

Does anyone know why Kagawa isn't playing? He fits into Moyes' system much better than Mata.

And I honestly thought Welbeck would start over Van Persie, seeing as how he was trying to draw players out of position in the 15 minutes he had.

I've not seen one say he didn't...
Maybe no one said it outright that he didn't dive but everyone is pinning the blame on Vidic, saying that if you lunge in like that you are asking for trouble. I know Vidic had made a terrible decision, but that does not justify players diving like that.

Maybe no one said it outright that he didn't dive but everyone is pinning the blame on Vidic, saying that if you lunge in like that you are asking for trouble. I know Vidic had made a terrible decision, but that does not justify players diving like that.

It was obviously a dive - but Its not as outrageous if you dive still in control of the ball, with defender already beaten, simply to capitalize on his dumbass tackle. So I guess thats why Sturridge got of easy. I hate cheats, but I gotta say after watching the replay a dozen times I found it hard to get mad at Sturridge. He could have as well kept going and be 1vs1 with DeGea.

As far as diving goes, I've seen a lot worse.

You do realise United recently blew over 60m just on two players, and are planning to spend up to 200, right?

I think he ment by that thanks to your owner you have managed to come through it. Take him out and money he has pumped in and you'd be nowhere near capable to spend. Utd can spend those kind of sums without the help of a benefactor.

He stated ALL the media and pundits justified it, no one has.. he dived, only rodgers said he didnt. No one is blaming Vidic, jsut stating the case for the snap view and decision of the ref. which looks right from his angle on the instant full speed view, but its wrong, everyone has said so..

"The job was always going to be hard," Moyes said. "Harder? Yes I would say so yes."

At least he continues to be inspirational ...

as much as i want to give the guy time i think saf ****** up big time saying he should be the new guy should have gone for klopp still think we should and not give this guy 200m to spend

as much as i want to give the guy time i think saf ****** up big time saying he should be the new guy should have gone for klopp still think we should and not give this guy 200m to spend

Please please please give this guy 200million. All the stick I get off Evertonions about how **** LFC are at spending it and Moyes would be brilliant with the money we've had. Please lord give him 200milion!!

Anyone read red issue? My mate told me today lots stuff in article about big fall out with Giggs and Moyes and are no longer speaking, also had problems with other players. Said something about lot of top brass at match yesterday and sponsors and so on, all reported to have spoke to Glaziers at being unhappy with how club is atm. Anyone a member or can confirm?

Anyone read red issue? My mate told me today lots stuff in article about big fall out with Giggs and Moyes and are no longer speaking, also had problems with other players. Said something about lot of top brass at match yesterday and sponsors and so on, all reported to have spoke to Glaziers at being unhappy with how club is atm. Anyone a member or can confirm?

Yeah Ive read that. Actually Im not surprised about top brass etc being alarmed cos a friend knows David Gill and he saw him recently in Switzerland and from half comments he made he understood that all is not peachy on the inside of the club ...

Yeah Ive read that. Actually Im not surprised about top brass etc being alarmed cos a friend knows David Gill and he saw him recently in Switzerland and from half comments he made he understood that all is not peachy on the inside of the club ...
God if this news is true, what has our club come to. Poor on pitch player/staff not getting on etc. And top brass and sponsors being very unhappy :(

I really want Moyes to succeed at United, I still do after all this **** we are going through, but after his most recent comments like it is harder than he thought is not filling me with hope. Saying that to the English media you may well as said I can't cope.

We are in trouble and I'm on the fence of whether we should give DM ?200,000,000 to spend. He has a great track record at Everton with transfers but his tactical decisions have raised many eyebrows. Loosing 3-0 to the pool is the last straw for many many fans and he will be lucky to be Manager next season with all the hate, frustration and "#moyesout"'s floating around.

God if this news is true, what has our club come to. Poor on pitch player/staff not getting on etc. And top brass and sponsors being very unhappy :(

Players this season keep publicly saying that they are not performing to acceptable levels etc but almost every new match they play you see no improvement in their performance. Yes we have a problematic squad but not one to justify 40 points plus swings to LFC etc. Really good players such as RVP/ROONEY/MATA/RAFAEL (yes Im not joking) etc cannot all forget how to play football. So there MUST be something else ...

Back