The Manchester United Thread

For every Sherwood there's at least 10 Shearers ( or how ever you spell that ****** name).

Sherwood's not that great, despite actually giving Adebayor a chance (which was a no brainer) he hasn't really done that well. I know it's off topic but still, annoys me how much people have praised him when he's yet to really do a lot.

1.Olympiacos really believe they ll do it. They ve been building up towards it for days now. But they are NOT that great so we could do something today at least in 120 mins. But do we want to? I see the point of people saying we should lose if it means Moyes leaving (**** I was the first to say it in this forum) but as I said then I DONT like losing to the Mickeys under any circumstances (and Sunday really HURT). I also am loathe to want to lose cup games cos there's always the chance to win them (does anybody remember how **** the Mickeys were the last season they won it?!) tho again I do understand the fear of being raped by, say REAL next round.

But, since top 4 is long gone AND to kill two birds with one stone (ensuring Moyes leaves before he destroys us fully AND ensuring the Mickeys wont win the EPL) I am prepared to accept losing to ****** (I ll far from love it but the end justifies the means) and even to West Ham.

Its far stupider to want to win a couple of games when you know that MOYES will be gone by next Xmas at the latest anyway cos he's completely out of his depth ....

We weren't ****, we just had a poor squad. As a United fan I thought you'd know the difference.

Also the fact you actually want your team to lose is pretty disgraceful.. Although, it probably comes down to the fact you're expecting to lose therefore you think if you say "I hope we lose because X,Y,Z" it will make you feel better. How sad.

If Moyes wants to stay,he should know that he need to create a miracle.A win against Olympiakos won't be enough.After Olympiakos,United have 3 more games in March 2014.

A-West Ham United
H-Manchester City
H-Aston Villa

United must get 9 points in this 3 matches.And we will see what is coming from the future for Moyes.But it's hard to get 3 points against Manchester City.And it's hard to save United from their situation,and reach the top again in England.However,we talk about Moyes.And I don't believe that Moyes can do this.

Exactly a win here or there wont save him, but a loss might end him.

Well Utd did have a 7-1 miracle against Roma.

So miracles can happen

I know that a win against Olympiakos won't save Moyes.I mean,if United beat City and get 9 points in 3 matches,maybe Glazer and United fans can think again about Moyes.

De Gea; Rafael, Jones, Ferdinand, Evra; Valencia, Carrick, Giggs, Welbeck; Rooney, van Persie.

Kagawa, Januzaj, Fellaini on the bench lol. He deserves to be sacked just for his team selections. Massive game and we have 2 players who haven't played in few weeks starting, Giggs and Rio.

Kagawa, Januzaj, Fellaini on the bench lol. He deserves to be sacked just for his team selections. Massive game and we have 2 players who haven't played in few weeks starting, Giggs and Rio.

Wants a fast start, and its workin tbh. Welbeck is causing lots of trouble. We need some pace in the side

Wants a fast start, and its workin tbh. Welbeck is causing lots of trouble. We need some pace in the side

Welbeck should play though, he is good player when played as striker and offers lot. Physical presence and pace. It was about Valencia who is one of the most unproductive wingers in the past 2 years.

get in!!!! I dont care what happens in the next round IF we get there. Nothing like that feeling when we score!!!

2 fantastic passes from Giggs and its 2 goals. Whenever I think he is finished he comes up performances like these.

Its on like donkey kong now been a reyt game this first time I've seen united for a long time with some fight and conviction even if some shaky moments at the back

get in!!!! I dont care what happens in the next round IF we get there. Nothing like that feeling when we score!!!

And when our midfielder plays fantastic pass and our strikers combine well.

I missed ManUtd like this, wanting to attack non stop for so long.

If anyone cannot see how a top class forward passing mid would change us: Just look at whats happening with old man Giggs passing forwards decisively and us keeping up the tempo.

Back