The Manchester United Thread

That's similar to what they call moonshine in dixieland, if I'm not mistaken. Mostly home-made, lots and lots of alcohol, and mostly illegal (at least in the states). Would need confirmation from an American, though.

Moonshine is just an illegal version of ethanol, it's to do with taxes and such.

You can make the equivalent of it legally though for personal use and such, you'll just run into trouble crossing state lines and if you get caught with mass amounts of the stuff.

lol, that's not grape juice, not even wine. Thats schweppes ginger :3

It's rakija ( or rakia for you guys). It's 60% alcohol, good enough to erase any memory. I do this often this season.

I had that stuff in Croatia. I'm somebody who drinks spirits much more than I do beer, and I'll agree that stuff is not for the faint-hearted.

Manchester United starting XI: De Gea; Rafael, Ferdinand, Jones, Evra; Carrick, Cleverley, Fellaini; Mata, Welbeck, Rooney

How interesting. A true 4-3-3, or is Fellaini playing just off Rooney? If he's playing in the latter position he could do some real damage, it's arguably his best position.

For the next 2 hours i am backing Man Utd so take advantage of this lads lol.

On top three of worst **** I can remember drinking.

I agree. In Serbia and Bulgaria it's quite popular. People drink it every ******* evening with a salad. It's like a traditional thing. Anyways, as I said, i'm not one of them.

Didn't score a league goal against City, Liverpool, Chelsea, Everton, Newcastle at home.

Lost 4-0 to Liverpool aggregate.
7-1 to City
3-1 to Chelsea.

I think 6 losses at home in the league and maybe bottom at the table in the goal scored at home.

Could've been worse. Could've been two or three goals down in 20 minutes and down to ten men (Fellaini). Bring on Aston Villa.

Wow just wow, terrible 2nd half after a decent finish to the 1st half. We have become a backwards/sideways passing team, and dreadful to watch. 3 more records broke by Moyes tonight. We really need our CM and wide players sorting out! What Scholes said was right- UTD without pace is nothing. Fellaini should have been sent off aswell, City never got out of 2nd gear. We are so far behind the top teams now its unreal!

lol, that's not grape juice, not even wine. Thats schweppes ginger :3

It's rakija ( or rakia for you guys). It's 60% alcohol, good enough to erase any memory. I do this often this season.

I'll raise you a bottle of 85% absinthe.

Goodnight, cruel world.

Good to see that last week's win and Moyes' praise was just an intermission for us non United fans to get another drink, refresh our popcorn and prepare for the rest of the show. Excellent.

Back