The Manchester United Thread

On one side we ManUtd fans are annoyed with Moyes because of he handles press conference, always looks defeated even before the game is started and how he is low on confidence and on the other hand we have a Chelsea fan saying how Moyes is annoying in the press as if he is some chief. lol. Just post anything to go with the herd when everyone is against Moyes.

Erm no ... As I keep repeating, go watch his press conference before the game against City and you might understand what I am talking about. Stop acting like a tool just because for once in your lifetime, United are not top dogs anymore. I couldn't give a **** about going with the herd against Moyes ... I frankly love him. I hope he stays for a long long time

And no I didn't say Mourinho can do what he likes. Stop putting words into my mouth. All I said was that when Mourinho is combative or acts arrogant with his little grins, he can because he can actually back it up unlike Moyes. I don't even know why you are jumping onto me for this when United fans said the exact same thing in this thread just a few weeks ago. How they hate Moyes' little grins

Guardian says [h=1]Manchester United owners stand by David Moyes in face of fans' revolt[/h]
Duncan Castle says ManUtd are searching for replacement.

And biggest is [h=1]United fans in bid to fly plane over Old Trafford with banner showing feelings towards Moyes[/h]

There was only one thing I could gather from that......the media have been cooking half of it up - if Fergie is that "furious", the only reason he's keeping quiet is so that Moyes does not lose his endorsement, making the situation worse than it already is.

Of the staff that have come in though, only Chris Woods seems to have impressed, because De Gea has become world-class this season.

There was only one thing I could gather from that......the media have been cooking half of it up - if Fergie is that "furious", the only reason he's keeping quiet is so that Moyes does not lose his endorsement, making the situation worse than it already is.

Of the staff that have come in though, only Chris Woods seems to have impressed, because De Gea has become world-class this season.
I think De Gea was world class last season, so you can say that it was the work of Steele.

I think we should turn this into a game to see who cracks first - Moyes, the players, the fans, or the board?

It'll give us something to do while we try not to watch the Bayern game.....

I think De Gea was world class last season, so you can say that it was the work of Steele.

I know, I think Steele was extremely good, but compared to the rest of the staff, it just proves that Woods has been sensible with his methods, whatever they may be.

I think we should turn this into a game to see who cracks first - Moyes, the players, the fans, or the board?

It'll give us something to do while we try not to watch the Bayern game.....
I will put all my money on the fans, because nothing less then a won against Villa will keep the fans from cracking. The players still want to get into the team so they wont burst out anytime soon. The broad will want to keep face, so they will hold on as long as possible. Well Moyes thinks he can do a good job at UTD, so he wont crack very soon.

Actually, didn't Fergie mention that in his autobiography? He stated that he recommended Moyes retain the backroom staff, but there was no compulsion. He knew that Moyes would want to bring in his staff members, and while he was ok with that, he was only sad that stellar staff were now out of jobs.

Erm no ... As I keep repeating, go watch his press conference before the game against City and you might understand what I am talking about. Stop acting like a tool just because for once in your lifetime, United are not top dogs anymore. I couldn't give a **** about going with the herd against Moyes ... I frankly love him. I hope he stays for a long long time

And no I didn't say Mourinho can do what he likes. Stop putting words into my mouth. All I said was that when Mourinho is combative or acts arrogant with his little grins, he can because he can actually back it up unlike Moyes. I don't even know why you are jumping onto me for this when United fans said the exact same thing in this thread just a few weeks ago. How they hate Moyes' little grins

lol, Moyes grin make my blood boil.

Follow the herd like I said.

Last edited:
I will put all my money on the fans, because nothing less then a won against Villa will keep the fans from cracking. The players still want to get into the team so they wont burst out anytime soon. The broad will want to keep face, so they will hold on as long as possible. Well Moyes thinks he can do a good job at UTD, so he wont crack very soon.

Win over Villa won't change anything. Loss against Liverpool, City, Newcastle, Everton, Chelsea did absolutely nothing. So one more loss wouldn't change much. On the other hand total humiliation against Bayern might force the move.

There are way to many rumors going around now about unrest in the camp. Staff and player turning against Moyes.

If I can remember correctly Mike said in this thread that Moyes will be sacked when he loss the staff, players and fan support. Well if these rumors is true he lost everything, well except the board.

David Moyes facing mutiny from Manchester United players over tactics and training methods | Football News | ESPN.co.uk

If this is true then Moyes has lost trust of fans, players and now few ex players also said how Moyes methods are not working. Shame AVB was treated so harshly for few bad results when he had a whole new team.

Win over Villa won't change anything. Loss against Liverpool, City, Newcastle, Everton, Chelsea did absolutely nothing. So one more loss wouldn't change much. On the other hand total humiliation against Bayern might force the move.
I am opposite to you. I think a loss against Villa will do a lot of damage, the fans will go mental, because it is (in any other season) a game that is seen as a game we will win. And a humiliation against Bayern, is what everyone is excepting anyway, so nothing will be made of it.

Edit: Well not nothing, but you know what I mean.

I am opposite to you. I think a loss against Villa will do a lot of damage, the fans will go mental, because it is (in any other season) a game that is seen as a game we will win. And a humiliation against Bayern, is what everyone is excepting anyway, so nothing will be made of it.

Edit: Well not nothing, but you know what I mean.

Games against WBA, Fulham, Newcastle and Everton are also "We will win" games at OT but that didn't put him in much trouble. He is getting such a free ride, it's a joke now. Hopefully things behind the scenes are not as the same.

lol, Moyes grin make my blood boil.

Follow the herd like I said.

You can lol all you want ... It's usually what people do when they have nothing to say. Look I get it alright, you are angry that United are losing and can't handle the fact that the tables have turned so you decide to jump on me for saying something rather innocuous that was already repeated mutliple times on this thread. It's okay

You can lol all you want ... It's usually what people do when they have nothing to say. Look I get it alright, you are angry that United are losing and can't handle the fact that the tables have turned so you decide to jump on me for saying something rather innocuous that was already repeated mutliple times on this thread. It's okay

Keep assuming. Can't handle the fact? What fact?

I have nothing to say when I see people getting angry at someone's grin. It's stupid which I'm not surprised to see.

Back