The Manchester United Thread

And we're ahead.. Depending on a penalty to be ahead at home.. Sheesh! :\ But Kagawa is playing good on the counter..

47% successful passes for Y.Young according to Whoscored. Out of his 26 touches with the ball. That means he has at least 13 turnovers in just first halt. THIRTEEN. AT LEAST.

Young gave the ball away in the buildup to Villa's free-kick and subsequent goal. He doesn't look committed at all. If I was Moyes, I wouldn't let him near Old Trafford on Tuesday.

Young gave the ball away in the buildup to Villa's free-kick and subsequent goal. He doesn't look committed at all. If I was Moyes, I wouldn't let him near Old Trafford on Tuesday.

Then Welbeck upfront, Rooney at AMC and Kagawa on the left?

Definitely would prefer Valencia provided he's healthy.

Why are there so many Cavani rumours? For the love of god, we don't need another striker.. Use Rooney as one, and get Mata playing at AMC, and get some **** winger(s) :\

There are rumours about Griezmann, but he's moving to PSG, most likely..

What I hate more is the fact that every **** former player of any club/wannabe TV pundit now has his own opinion about why we are supposedly declining. And Moyes is not even in a position to tell them to take a hike too >_<

Anybody got some sweet chilli sauce? I need to eat my words ;)
Sorry, I only have bitter sauces.

**** yes, we secured 7th place. Not mathematically yet, I know, but it's a great attachment.

I think this should be the team for a respectable performance on Tuesday :

De Gea
Rafael - Jones - Vidic - Buttner
Carrick - Fellaini
Valencia - Rooney - Kagawa
Welbeck

No Young, No Cleverley.
Fletcher might not start because he still hasn't fully recovered and Giggs and Ferdinand due to not being agile.

If Lahm starts in midfield and Rafinha at right back, we might be able to get in a few balls through Kagawa....hopefully, Hernandez can come on at the end and surprise Bayern!

Happy to see the ?840 spent on the plane protest was completely wasted. Idiotic beyond words. If they can waste money on crappy ideas like that it's money better served elsewhere, and in more constructive ways.

What I hate more is the fact that every **** former player of any club/wannabe TV pundit now has his own opinion about why we are supposedly declining. And Moyes is not even in a position to tell them to take a hike too >_<

On a side note, almost every other journalist/pundit is taking a dig at Wenger after the dip in form, and he's angry at the one with the most footballing experience (Scholes) ...strange.

Good to score 4 goals, but was poor performance tbh if Benteke had his shooting boots on could of been closer game. Kagawa,Mata,Rooney were different class. Ashley young is fecking dogshit!!!!!!!!

No to Carrick - Fellaini combination. Too slow for Bayern players, we need speed in midfield. Anderson would be perfect if he wasn't loaned out and ****.

No to Carrick - Fellaini combination. Too slow for Bayern players, we need speed in midfield. Anderson would be perfect if he wasn't loaned out and ****.

Who else? You can't rely on Fletcher or Giggs, both would be slower (Fletcher because he takes time to recover)- I will destroy my television if Cleverley's on the pitch, and we can't afford to play Januzaj in such a big game (if Rooney were to drop further back).

I miss Scholes and Hargreaves.....

Back