The Manchester United Thread

Whilst I don't agree with the plane protest, as that is just totally stupid. Can't help but feel the applauding and support for Moyes was taken a bit too far, admittedly he's a nice guy but we don't want to give the impression that we want him to the board/owners.

Whilst I don't agree with the plane protest, as that is just totally stupid. Can't help but feel the applauding and support for Moyes was taken a bit too far, admittedly he's a nice guy but we don't want to give the impression that we want him to the board/owners.
It wouldn't have happened if it wasn't for the plane. There is a way to do things. **** banners and wanting your team to lose isn't the way.

http://www.caughtoffside.com/2014/03/30/real-madrid-to-sell-seven-in-summer-clear-out/

Thoughts about Pepe, Coentrao and Morata? Probably the only players we'd be remotely interested in, among those named.. Morata is more of a luxury signing, considering we have van Persie(?), Rooney and Welbeck (I really think Chicharito will leave, although it saddens me..). Pepe though, could be useful, and should have a couple more seasons in him// I still believe we should go for Alex Sandro/Luke Shaw over Coentrao, although he is the cheaper option..

You would see a huge improvement in cleverley at Everton. Martinez is a huge fan.

doesn't matter, would be glad to see him develop elsewhere. gives more room for powell+another midfielder (provided moyes doesn't do something stupid and sell powell as part of his "rebuilding").

Is that article simply taking the **** or what? Everton, rival? Or have we sunk that low?

I'd consider us a rival-though not in the same extreme as say Everton v Liverpool, Man Utd v Bolton. We're not a mid table club anymore. And besides, the following from 1985 made Utd a rival to me on a personal level. Imagine the effect that has on a 10 year kid who's class was full of Utd fans :'(

[video=youtube;kVYWbDNEBT8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVYWbDNEBT8[/video]

And check out the tackle by Kevin Moran. Imagine what would've happened if he did that in this day and age lol

It wouldn't have happened if it wasn't for the plane. There is a way to do things. **** banners and wanting your team to lose isn't the way.

No doubt that's true. There is a way to go about things for sure. It is a shame he (appears) so out of his depth.

It's hard right now not to see a reason to change to Ancelotti or Klopp in the summer.

No doubt that's true. There is a way to go about things for sure. It is a shame he (appears) so out of his depth.

It's hard right now not to see a reason to change to Ancelotti or Klopp in the summer.

Has Ancelotti left Real Madrid? ...

I agree. But contrary to the dickheads on twitter, United fans are not an entirely horrible bunch. That kind of protest was always going to make the rest dig in, not because they particularly support him, but because its seriously poor taste.

Can only hope that something (as it seemingly always does) happens at Madrid that makes Florentino P?rez flip the switch and send Ancelotti on his travels. It could just take one more season of something similar in a Bar?a-Atl?ti grudge match all season that leaves Madrid in the lurch for the league title again and subsequent failures to capture the Champions League.

Can only hope that something (as it seemingly always does) happens at Madrid that makes Florentino P?rez flip the switch and send Ancelotti on his travels. It could just take one more season of something similar in a Bar?a-Atl?ti grudge match all season that leaves Madrid in the lurch for the league title again and subsequent failures to capture the Champions League.

I wouldn't count on it, Carlo is a perfect match for them. Gets along with big stars, plays pretty football, he's high profile and very succesful but still humble and quite a diplomat. He's basically everything Mourinho wasn't. I can't imagine him getting sacked so soon unless some total clusterfuck happens.

Back