The Manchester United Thread

Lots of rumours today including Shaw,Kroos,Carvalho,Reus. Will have to see if true or not but would be happy with all if true!

Apparently, Moyes was in Portugal scouting Martinez, Mangala and Siquiera....

Sigueira was actually involved in our attempt to loan in Coentrao in January. We agreed to get Coentrao but REAL wanted to bring in Siqueira in his place but when that didnt happen they blocked Coentrao to us ...

Maybe made headway on the supposed carvalho deal? I think the sort of money they are talking for him though is outrageous.

Maybe made headway on the supposed carvalho deal? I think the sort of money they are talking for him though is outrageous.

No one seems to know. but whatever it is, it's made the investors and market happy.

Apparently, Moyes was in Portugal scouting Martinez, Mangala and Siquiera....

Mangala, is off to City, would take a miracle for it to not go through according to most places, but Willian? remember that,, lol

I hope that's not Jackson Martinez wtf do we need him for? Mangala will defo move to us or City in the summer. Not sure about Siquiera would rather look for someone a bit younger tbh, but is good player.

I hope that's not Jackson Martinez wtf do we need him for? Mangala will defo move to us or City in the summer. Not sure about Siquiera would rather look for someone a bit younger tbh, but is good player.

Targets for left-back - Shaw (top of the list), Siquiera, Coentrao, Filipe, Baines (not likely). I don't think Buttner will be given a regular role, either. Hopefully, that 10% increase in the stock was due to a deal being agreed for Shaw.

Wonder if the release of Fergies Wine yesterday expected to go for 5mil at auction is the cause lol.

Targets for left-back - Shaw (top of the list), Siquiera, Coentrao, Filipe, Baines (not likely). I don't think Buttner will be given a regular role, either. Hopefully, that 10% increase in the stock was due to a deal being agreed for Shaw.
I think Bernat from Valencia or Moreno from Sevilla are better than Filipe,Siquera. Coentrao has played lots more since Jan and I think Carlo likes him, not a Baines fan tbh he bit like Evra great going forward but can be dodgey at the back. Should go all out for Shaw early if no luck move on.

I think Bernat from Valencia or Moreno from Sevilla are better than Filipe,Siquera. Coentrao has played lots more since Jan and I think Carlo likes him, not a Baines fan tbh he bit like Evra great going forward but can be dodgey at the back. Should go all out for Shaw early if no luck move on.

Oh yeah, forgot about Moreno but there'll be a lot more competition for him.

Sandro is another good shout, tbh its not like there is a lack of LBs out there for us. Its the CM department im more interested with!

We'd likely find the LB part more easy to fill than CM. Heck, even CB will be easier. The ideal would be Hummels in CB, Kroos in midfield and Reus in winging.. The linkup that could potentially happen will be out of this world.. Or well, atleast until you reach Germany :\ But Hummels and Reus won't ever move to us, even though supposed rumours have sprung up with Gotze stating that Reus wanted OT move.. I assume that was under Fergie..

We'd likely find the LB part more easy to fill than CM. Heck, even CB will be easier. The ideal would be Hummels in CB, Kroos in midfield and Reus in winging.. The linkup that could potentially happen will be out of this world.. Or well, atleast until you reach Germany :\ But Hummels and Reus won't ever move to us, even though supposed rumours have sprung up with Gotze stating that Reus wanted OT move.. I assume that was under Fergie..
People will call me mad :) but I would rather give Smalling and Jones a chance and buy somebody young with quality like Ginter and more gettable and would only be about 12-15m. Could be a chance for Reus I reckon they might try to get more for him now before his release clause it active next season 2015 I think, plus cant see Dortmund challenging Bayern any time soon. I would like a pacey winger ala Bale,Navas type .

Some good news and (in my opinion) bad news....

Good news is that Rooney might be fit for Everton game....bad news is that the share price could have risen due to United ready to agree world-record kit deal.

Back