The Manchester United Thread

OK to tell you how wrong you are for the 4th time. Fernando only wanted to go to City, and didn't want to sell Mangala then as they have title fight on. Porto in fact managed to fight off a club with more money than us, and force them into a bidding war in the summer. So no, not available. Roma refuse to put Pjanic on the market in January because they needed him to finish in CL positions, and didn't need to, and even in the summer with confirmed interest from us and PSG have set a high price, and don't have to sell now they have qualified for CL. Now they can call their own price. So no, not available either.

Kind of missing the point, in the summer players (we're after most likely) 'won't be available' that doesn't mean you can't offer them ?25m for Pjanic. I couldn't see Roma turning that down at all. Plus why do they even need him at the time, there CM's are all really good without him.

Anyways lets move on, the work needed to be done on this squad all in the summer is not going to happen.. be lucky if we get 2 good signings.

Watching Liverpool hurts me, this is the way football should be played, why can't Moyes take note, no one wants to lose without a whimper. Only time I can say honestly where I think we haven't is against Bayern.

Kind of missing the point, in the summer players (we're after most likely) 'won't be available' that doesn't mean you can't offer them ?25m for Pjanic. I couldn't see Roma turning that down at all. Plus why do they even need him at the time, there CM's are all really good without him.
I'm not missing the point. You said they were available in Jan, they were not. Offering 25m to Pjanic in jan is the same as offering 30m for Fabregas. They'd have said no in Jan, because they didn't need the money more than they needed the CL place.

I'm not missing the point. You said they were available in Jan, they were not. Offering 25m to Pjanic in jan is the same as offering 30m for Fabregas. They'd have said no in Jan, because they didn't need the money more than they needed the CL place.

Talking of Fabregas apparently he got booed by his own fans recently and he may very well leave in the summer. Unfortunately for us he will most likely choose Arsenal now as they will probably have CL and we don't.

Talking of Fabregas apparently he got booed by his own fans recently and he may very well leave in the summer. Unfortunately for us he will most likely choose Arsenal now as they will probably have CL and we don't.

He would go to Arsenal because he freaking loves them, unless Wenger left, might be different then.

Why would Fabregas go to Arsenal though when we're going to nick the 4th spot after todays match :D

Yeah I went there. Come at me (H) lol

Though I've just realised like many times in the past.......I've just put a curse on today's match

Why would Fabregas go to Arsenal though when we're going to nick the 4th spot after todays match :D

Yeah I went there. Come at me (H) lol

Though I've just realised like many times in the past.......I've just put a curse on today's match

Moyes needs to win this more than United. What I mean by that is there is talk that if Moyes doesn't get us in the Europa League places he loses his job. Truth or not I don't know... but surely there is at least one minimum expectation for this season for Moyes.

Not confident about this one at all... but wasn't about Bayern either and that went not too bad.

Fabregas should join us ;)

I agree... Liverpool are playing a much better brand of football, looks modern and not outdated. More than I can say about United.

This is what annoys me about Moyes, it's not the results it's just how we're playing, it's utterly garbage a lot of the time.

I agree... Liverpool are playing a much better brand of football, looks modern and not outdated. More than I can say about United.

This is what annoys me about Moyes, it's not the results it's just how we're playing, it's utterly garbage a lot of the time.

Can't see him leaving Barca until they at least sort out Tati's replacement, because I can't see him staying past the summer.

Even if he was available, I doubt Pjanic would leave, not when Roma could have a contract of similar proportions as the one United would offer him ready and waiting. Roma pay their stars big, they have CL, they have Pjanic already tied down to a multi-year deal, and they don't need money. They have literally every card in this little game of poker, and United have nothing other than more money.

Depends, are you fine with accompanying Mike to the hospital afterwards? ;)

By referee I mean like this..

[video=youtube;zLghlJrCCpA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLghlJrCCpA[/video]

Hodgson will probably play Sterling all wrong. Have Cahill launch balls to him on the wing.

By referee I mean like this..

[video=youtube;zLghlJrCCpA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLghlJrCCpA[/video]

Think you're a bit too ripped to be Triple H mate, sorry.

Hodgson will probably play Sterling all wrong. Have Cahill launch balls to him on the wing.

Whip it in to big Andeh in the centre. What's wrong with a good solid bit of FOUR FOUR FAHKIN TWO?!

Back