The Manchester United Thread

Think you're a bit too ripped to be Triple H mate, sorry.

Whip it in to big Andeh in the centre. What's wrong with a good solid bit of FOUR FOUR FAHKIN TWO?!

like what he said to Agger one match 'JUST ******* LAUNCH IT'. Yes, Roy, David N'gog and Fernando Torres are both known for their target man ability.

like what he said to Agger one match 'JUST ******* LAUNCH IT'. Yes, Roy, David N'gog and Fernando Torres are both known for their target man ability.

N'Gog was actually a quite effective target man and Torres was decent in the air, which really brings into light just how badly Hodgson played long ball at Liverpool given neither of them could win **** in the air during his tenure.

N'Gog was actually a quite effective target man and Torres was decent in the air, which really brings into light just how badly Hodgson played long ball at Liverpool given neither of them could win **** in the air during his tenure.

they were okay at it, but it clearly didn't suit them best, considering how well Torres had done for years before that. Anyhoo this isn't the Liverpool/Hodgson thread!

Team - de gea,jones,smalling,evans,buttner,carrick,fletcher,nani,mata,kagawa,rooney
bench - lindegaard,gigs,hernande,welbeck,fellaini,Valencia,januzaj

Pretty good team. Rooney, Kagawa, Mata and Nani all in the same lineup.

All this line-up lacks is a real solid LB and CB and a quality CM.

A ?27million player on the bench... Fellaini is such a waste of money.

Uniteds team is full of idiots. Only few clever players. That's a shame. ******* Phil Jones. What was he thinking?

Btw, someone praised Martinez for sexy passing and ****.. I think it was zezy, not sure, could be that other guy. How do you feel about seeing this, lofting ball to Lukaku again, again and again? Sexy, isn't it?

Uniteds team is full of idiots. Only few clever players. That's a shame. ******* Phil Jones. What was he thinking?

Btw, someone praised Martinez for sexy passing and ****.. I think it was zezy, not sure, could be that other guy. How do you feel about seeing this, lofting ball to Lukaku again, again and again? Sexy, isn't it?

I don't remember praising Martinez, although I might of done.

Surprise surprise, losing.

Howard hasn't made 1 save so far this half apart from off that corner by Gareth Barry.... speaks volumes.. how long until Moyes is booted out and his stupid coaching staff.

Well done Jones. You're oozing with intelligence.
And I'm done. I'm sorry but Moyes doesn't know what's he doing. And that's not the worst part. There isn't any passion in him. What's his excuse this time? Players not showing up? Players loosing head after first Everton chance, he just sits and drink his water. That's it for me, I want him out. I'm still hoping he'll somehow turn this around, but there's nothing in this Uniteds team. Probably nothing left. And that's probably his fault.

Back