The Manchester United Thread

No but my point is Moyes deserves all the criticism he is getting from virtually anyone no matter what he's doing we're still playing absolutely garbage.

Alright then. Moyes deserves LITERALLY EVERYTHING he's getting. The man is a mixture of Stalin, Hitler, Pol Pot and Idi Amin. I think he rapes babies. He was the one who killed Mandela.

Give it a ******* rest. Just because he's done badly doesn't mean he's open to every criticism just as Ferguson doing well didn't make him immune.

Alright then. Moyes deserves LITERALLY EVERYTHING he's getting. The man is a mixture of Stalin, Hitler, Pol Pot and Idi Amin. I think he rapes babies. He was the one who killed Mandela.

Give it a ******* rest. Just because he's done badly doesn't mean he's open to every criticism just as Ferguson doing well didn't make him immune.

Why should I? No United fan is happy with Moyes, this is the United thread, I can moan if I want, I have reason to as well.

Go to your Crystal Palace thread! ;) Trololol.

Why should I? No United fan is happy with Moyes, this is the United thread, I can moan if I want, I have reason to as well.

No, you don't. And sure you can moan, just as I can criticise you for moaning without justification. And by the way, a wise man once told me that if your singular justification for your point is that you 'should be' allowed to say it, then your point itself is deeply flawed.

Go to your Crystal Palace thread! ;) Trololol.

tumblr_m8hdq3Tn5I1rukkiyo1_500.jpg

I was only saying it light-heartedly! Although Tony P would do a better job with this United squad than Moyes I reckon.. but that's for another day :D
He would most certainly play Fellaini as a main striker because he's big. Maybe even retrain Jones as a attacking mid so he could have more defensive attacking option. But at least Valencia would play week in, week out. That guy doesn't stop running, very important.

Thank Everton's lack of clinical finishing when it was there for them that we haven't lost 5-0. Only players who have played well for me are B?ttner and Fletcher. More so the latter.

Last edited:
He would most certainly play Fellaini as a main striker because he's big. Maybe even retrain Jones as a attacking mid so he could have more defensive attacking option. But at least Valencia would play week in, week out. That guy doesn't stop running, very important.

Hey, at the moment we've got a way more cogent midfield and attack than you do! We've actually got the best pure defensive midfielder in the Prem, a box to boxer who can contribute at both ends and then Chamakh Your ***** Up playing as a floating second striker with the kind of clear space around him that Rooney could only dream of!

Thank Everton's lack of clinical finishing when it was been there for them that we haven't lost 5-0. Only players who have played well for me are B?ttner and Fletcher. More so the latter.

Yeah, one silver lining is deffo Buettner. He's been improving steadily recently.

Also, any sliver of qualifying for fourth was washed away in losing today. Mathematically eliminated.

3 more games. Then I will unleash my season review. GC has heard bits of it.

Hey, at the moment we've got a way more cogent midfield and attack than you do!
Depends. I'm pretty sure team of Welbeck as a striker and Fellaini upfront with Jones and Fletcher in midfield would be pretty good in defense.
We've actually got the best* pure defensive midfielder in the Prem
*Tallest.
a box to boxer who can contribute at both ends
Ledley? (sp) Has a girls name, therefore = ****. Wrong player. But you get the point.
and then Chamakh Your ***** Up playing as a floating second striker with the kind of clear space around him that Rooney could only dream of!

Yea, because you don't have midfield, only poor striker and defense. Ofcourse Mighty Chamakh will have space to be useless.

Back