The Manchester United Thread

With the position we are in, it might be a little hasty to offload him in the summer. Could do a job.

Certainly. Can fill in at left mid too. Would be foolish to send him packing now.

3 more games. Then I will unleash my season review. GC has heard bits of it.

Which bits? I was too busy typing 'HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA' to notice most of it.

Depends. I'm pretty sure team of Welbeck as a striker and Fellaini upfront with Jones and Fletcher in midfield would be pretty good in defense.

Sir Tony could manage a good defence with Welbz as the keeper.

*Tallest.

He's actually only 6'2, he just seems taller 'cause he's Australian and therefore a right 'ard *******.

Ledley? (sp) Has a girls name, therefore = ****.

Joe is a girl's name?!

Yea, because you don't have midfield, only poor striker and defense. Ofcourse Mighty Chamakh will have space to be useless.

The mighty Chamakh's team is on a five game winning run, sunshine! And he's scored an even mightier five goals!

So yeah. Looks like I didn't curse the match after all.

Still-scoreline could've been worse so silver linings and all that

Another top performance and result under David moyes. If he remains in charge then United will only go one way, and it ain't up. We should get rid now, spend the rest of the season interviewing candidates for the job and put Giggs in charge for the last few games. Wouldn't trust moyes with the transfer kitty. The players clearly don't play for him. Clueless moyes.

So yeah. Looks like I didn't curse the match after all.

Still-scoreline could've been worse so silver linings and all that

You're coming off as a right smug ******* and I'm not even a United supporter! :P

Another top performance and result under David moyes. If he remains in charge then United will only go one way, and it ain't up. We should get rid now, spend the rest of the season interviewing candidates for the job and put Giggs in charge for the last few games. Wouldn't trust moyes with the transfer kitty. The players clearly don't play for him. Clueless moyes.
Moyes isn't in charge of the money.

Bahahahahahahahahahahaha

Pls Glazers. Pls.

Sir Tony could manage a good defence with Welbz as the keeper.
That would be Rooney's job. He is going to move to GK position one day.

He's actually only 6'2, he just seems taller 'cause he's Australian and therefore a right 'ard *******.
He's Australian as much as I'm Asian.

Joe is a girl's name?!
Maybe. Depends how much you like you kid.

The mighty Chamakh's team is on a five game winning run, sunshine! And he's scored an even mightier five goals!
Glorious striker. Maybe next year Mighty and Lord could play together in CP? Imagine that strike force.. that would be proof that Tony ***** on Arsene as well.

You're coming off as a right smug ******* and I'm not even a United supporter! :P

Surprisingly I'm not. Still games to play and we need an Arsenal slip up to get CL football.

Then-I'll be so incredibly smug lol.

That would be Rooney's job. He is going to move to GK position one day.

Dem long passes. Glorious.

He's Australian as much as I'm Asian.

In which case I'm pleased to meet you, Mr Wong! (or something else suitably racist)

Maybe. Depends how much you like you kid.

I guess he is Welsh...

Glorious striker. Maybe next year Mighty and Lord could play together in CP? Imagine that strike force.. that would be proof that Tony ***** on Arsene as well.

Who needs proof? #CLPalacePush2k15 is already in the works!

Surprisingly I'm not. Still games to play and we need an Arsenal slip up to get CL football.

Then-I'll be so incredibly smug lol.

Whoops, our bad. ;)

Moyes will decide what players to sign, hence, don't trust him with the money. If he spends it then god help united

To be honest I have no complaints with who we have reportedly targeted though.

Well if Moyes isn't in charge of the money then what is he? Just a coach, not a manager??

Not quite. Just 'cause he's not in charge of the money doesn't mean he can't give recommendations on who to sign.

Moyes will decide what players to sign, hence, don't trust him with the money. If he spends it then god help united

That's not really how it works.

There is some significance to this result though on a side note. First six-pointer against Utd since the 1969/1970 campaign

Back