The Manchester United Thread

To be honest I have no complaints with who we have reportedly targeted though.
Targeted or actually signed? There is a difference. If you had a choice would you rather play under mourinho,klopp, pep, blanc, ancelloti or go and play under moyes.

Dem long passes. Glorious.
Only GK who would continuously help his fullbacks. That's handy to have.

In which case I'm pleased to meet you, Mr Wong! (or something else suitably racist)
Ha, gay!

I guess he is Welsh...
Aren't Welsh people known as goat lovers? To put it that way.... Or is it Scots? Better don't answer, I think I'm really close to a ban after this.

Who needs proof? #CLPalacePush2k15 is already in the works!
Ikr, #yoloswag

Edit:
At least I forgot about the game. You're funny guy GC.

What a lineup...its been almost a year and I get the impression Moyes still doesn't know what is his first 11.

Even Ian Wright on 5 live is saying he would get rid of Moyes.... can he please just be sacked now. It's been a really funny joke but I can't take any more.

Moyes on sky-" we kept the ball incredibly well" . ********. He does not inspire confidence. We just pass it sideways.

Targeted or actually signed? There is a difference. If you had a choice would you rather play under mourinho,klopp, pep, blanc, ancelloti or go and play under moyes.
What are you on about? you were saying you didn't trust him with the money. I pointed out he doesn't control the money. so far our reported targets are good ones. The rest is strawman stuff

There is some significance to this result though on a side note. First six-pointer against Utd since the 1969/1970 campaign

First time both Merseyside clubs have won both of their games against United. EVER.

Then who decides? Fergie,charlton,glazers, get a grip

A mix of people. The Glazers do have a big say in it though.

What a lineup...its been almost a year and I get the impression Moyes still doesn't know what is his first 11.

I'm not entirely sure what it is either. In terms of on paper playing ability, maybe, but United's theoretical best team performs worse on the pitch than they should.

confirmed interest (note this does not mean we will get all of the, nor does it mean they are the only targets): Shaw, Benatia, Carvalho, Kroos, Reus, Pjanic.

Problem with them is that all of them are desirable, and only about two of them are realistic.

confirmed interest (note this does not mean we will get all of the, nor does it mean they are the only targets): Shaw, Benatia, Carvalho, Kroos, Reus, Pjanic.

This makes me smile. Even if we get one of these players, let alone two or three, I would be happy. No real complaints as you've said.

Problem with them is that all of them are desirable, and only about two of them are realistic.

Yeh... could be chasing all summer for them and end up with very little like last summer.... Fellaini.

What are you on about? you were saying you didn't trust him with the money. I pointed out he doesn't control the money. so far our reported targets are good ones. The rest is strawman stuff
What I'm saying is if you where a player who would you want to play under? He doesn't control the money but he is the one who picks the players to sign, so I wouldn't trust him with a fiver

Back