The Manchester United Thread

off topic when is it out?

Meant to be Fall, but the Beta will be out before then for the public. Already got my Beta client installed so I'm all set to go. But before then it'll be a closed beta/Alpha before then-for employees, friends and family only

What's happening now Mike? Is the delay over hoping he resigns to save money? Doubt that will happen.

I don't, Glazers might get tight over transfer money.
He wont resign, and its there fault if they do, Moyes or not, that team needs 3 star players and the squad needs another 3 at best, most top 4 team pays 20mil for squad players nowadays, its time to put up and replace the ageing squad, Giggs, Scholes, Vidic, Erva, Rio, all need replacements at high cost..

Do you lot want him to go?

Is that a joke of a question? Of course we want Moyes to go... as much as I feel for him on a human level he isn't a United manager and the performances have been shocking.

Is that a joke of a question? Of course we want Moyes to go... as much as I feel for him on a human level he isn't a United manager and the performances have been shocking.

No at all. The United fans that I know are largely split on whether they want him to go or not, so wanted to get the opinion on here. Reckon it's more to do with the big budget in the summer and the trust (or lack of) in Moyes to spend it wisely?

But he hasnt said either, he would have complained more in Jan when the team was better placed? Well im glad we have to tell me what hes thinking, thats what you hope hes thinking, and not just i wanna play due to the World Cup. given a chance he's played 32 games, as your 4th best striker.

as of now, we've only had 2 players who've strictly played as strikers, and one of them is barely getting any time on the pitch. And of course i hope that's what he's thinking, why would a United fan think otherwise. And he's definitely going to the World Cup - if not as a striker, he'll be picked as a winger.

as of now, we've only had 2 players who've strictly played as strikers, and one of them is barely getting any time on the pitch. And of course i hope that's what he's thinking, why would a United fan think otherwise. And he's definitely going to the World Cup - if not as a striker, he'll be picked as a winger.
RVP ,Rooney, Hernandez and Welbeck have all played in the No 9 role this season. The point is Welbeck wants to be a starter there, and regardless of Moyes or Fergie he wont. So why is Moyes copping the blame for Welbeck supposedly wanting to leave, when the fact is Welbeck wouldnt be playing more in that role regardless of manager... The reasons given in the rumour are not playing enough and out of position, which was gonna happen anyway.

RVP ,Rooney, Hernandez and Welbeck have all played in the No 9 role this season. The point is Welbeck wants to be a starter there, and regardless of Moyes or Fergie he wont. So why is Moyes copping the blame for Welbeck supposedly wanting to leave, when the fact is Welbeck wouldnt be playing more in that role regardless of manager... The reasons given in the rumour are not playing enough and out of position, which was gonna happen anyway.
He wants regular game time. He's made 17 starts in all comps. Only 9 up front. And he still has 10 goals

Panic over. Man Utd director of communications tweeting he's staying.

Phew.

He's have been a squad striker under anyone..

Kinda want Wenger to sign him if he's on his way out. Pacey, energetic, just needs to work on finishing. Look what he did with Walcott, turning him into a 20 goal season player ... from the wing.

Back