The Manchester United Thread

Van Gaal needs to come in and show the players some moves.

[video=youtube_share;0-s6tO01hVE]http://youtu.be/0-s6tO01hVE[/video]

Saying on my ssapp that they are talking about it on Gillette soccer special and that van gaal,klopp,gigs and blanc are favourites.

I'm bored of this now.

Why is it Moyes? because Martinez made Everton better with seemingly a better team, if not a weaker one, given that they lost their colossal Fellaini? have earned more points, are playing better football and are now as a result, possibly finishing top 4/5? Because some unreliable money wank like RVP and some others have decided they don't like him?

What's that actually got to do with the mans tactics? If he was so ****, why was he allowed control of Everton for 11? years before being CHOSEN, SPECIFICALLY, by THE best manager in HISTORY (probably) to take over? Don't make me laugh. Everyone is acting over the top now and it's giving me a headache listening to the bullshit. He is a professional and he has earned his trade in management for a very long time and everyone is treating him as though he was some second hand arsehole that's done nothing but manage a kids team in a school.

Let's get real, it's not David Moyes that's the problem, it's not even the mans tactics or his philosophy, it's not the small facts circulating around the transfer windows where people like to point out are his biggest failings. It's that ******* moronic team that he's having the disgust to use at his expense.

Something has gone wrong and the players have taken a small dislike to him and in this day and age, people talk, people think it's awesome to talk behind peoples backs and do whatever the **** they want, especially when you're a spoiled little **** on ?50,000+ a WEEK and to add to that, no king Fergie to keep you on your toes, keep you wanting to proove yourself? He probably mothered them, along with the coaches he let go, they all were in tune with one another and for years, knew what was expected of them, which made winning and challenging EASY and now, like ANY long term change, things have gone sour and they no longer want to play for the guy, because his methods are different and they, being the arseholes that they are, don't agree on them and now can't be arsed playing for him

WHY ELSE DO YOU THINK HE LOOKS LIKE THIS
david-moyes-afp_2784375b.jpg

every game, EVERY game? Why does he sit there for long periods now and gives us all the impression he has given up? which people like to pick on and use an example of a manager who just "isn't cut" for United? a club which was born and will die fighting? Simple: Because he talks to the team in pre-game meetings, he discusses how he would like the team to play, like any normal coach and then when they start the game... they ARE NOT playing to his instructions. And as for the press conferences and his positivity? what's ******* wrong with that? You do not criticize your players to the press, regardless of your feelings towards the match. It builds morale if you point out the good in their performances to the public eye, because there's a good chance behind the scenes, he's giving them all a royal bollocking.

The truth is, ladies and gentlemen, modernism has finally hit the club and it's time we, as a collective group of FANS did what Sir Alex and Charlton have pleaded with us since DAY ******* ZERO and GOT BEHIND THE MAN AND GAVE HIM SUPPORT, because once he clears out the current team and brings in his own, WHICH, WILL TAKE TIME, THEN, ONLY THEN, will you be able to see what is FINALLY happening, CHANGE, TRANSITION and that team will be playing and run to David Moyes understanding.

Why has no one else pointed this out? why is there a massive ****-off bandwagon everyone seems to be following where it means "they're champions of england, and they're sitting 7th, he's lost the dressing room and he's never going to win anything" IS TRUE? and always will be?

I'm bored of this now.

Why is it Moyes? because Martinez made Everton better with seemingly a better team, if not a weaker one, given that they lost their colossal Fellaini? have earned more points, are playing better football and are now as a result, possibly finishing top 4/5? Because some unreliable money wank like RVP and some others have decided they don't like him?

What's that actually got to do with the mans tactics? If he was so ****, why was he allowed control of Everton for 11? years before being CHOSEN, SPECIFICALLY, by THE best manager in HISTORY (probably) to take over? Don't make me laugh. Everyone is acting over the top now and it's giving me a headache listening to the bullshit. He is a professional and he has earned his trade in management for a very long time and everyone is treating him as though he was some second hand arsehole that's done nothing but manage a kids team in a school.

Let's get real, it's not David Moyes that's the problem, it's not even the mans tactics or his philosophy, it's not the small facts circulating around the transfer windows where people like to point out are his biggest failings. It's that ******* moronic team that he's having the disgust to use at his expense.

Something has gone wrong and the players have taken a small dislike to him and in this day and age, people talk, people think it's awesome to talk behind peoples backs and do whatever the **** they want, especially when you're a spoiled little **** on ?50,000+ a WEEK and to add to that, no king Fergie to keep you on your toes, keep you wanting to proove yourself? He probably mothered them, along with the coaches he let go, they all were in tune with one another and for years, knew what was expected of them, which made winning and challenging EASY and now, like ANY long term change, things have gone sour and they no longer want to play for the guy, because his methods are different and they, being the arseholes that they are, don't agree on them and now can't be arsed playing for him

WHY ELSE DO YOU THINK HE LOOKS LIKE THIS
david-moyes-afp_2784375b.jpg

every game, EVERY game? Why does he sit there for long periods now and gives us all the impression he has given up? which people like to pick on and use an example of a manager who just "isn't cut" for United? a club which was born and will die fighting? Simple: Because he talks to the team in pre-game meetings, he discusses how he would like the team to play, like any normal coach and then when they start the game... they ARE NOT playing to his instructions. And as for the press conferences and his positivity? what's ******* wrong with that? You do not criticize your players to the press, regardless of your feelings towards the match. It builds morale if you point out the good in their performances to the public eye, because there's a good chance behind the scenes, he's giving them all a royal bollocking.

The truth is, ladies and gentlemen, modernism has finally hit the club and it's time we, as a collective group of FANS did what Sir Alex and Charlton have pleaded with us since DAY ******* ZERO and GOT BEHIND THE MAN AND GAVE HIM SUPPORT, because once he clears out the current team and brings in his own, WHICH, WILL TAKE TIME, THEN, ONLY THEN, will you be able to see what is FINALLY happening, CHANGE, TRANSITION and that team will be playing and run to David Moyes understanding.

Why has no one else pointed this out? why is there a massive ****-off bandwagon everyone seems to be following where it means "they're champions of england, and they're sitting 7th, he's lost the dressing room and he's never going to win anything" IS TRUE? and always will be?

Get behind 1 man with the evidence of all season he can't do the job at the expense of all the players (virtually)? No thank you, I hope he is sacked.

For his own pride, i hope he says '**** you' sack me and pay me. :)

WTF people! If he had any pride/dignity he'd be so ashamed by what he's done to us in record time he would have resigned ages ago ...

Im sorry but Ive got no respect for him. Good riddance when he goes (and as you know Ive been saying he'd go by this December from day one).

WTF people! If he had any pride/dignity he'd be so ashamed by what he's done to us in record time he would have resigned ages ago ... Im sorry but Ive got no respect for him. Good riddance when he goes (and as you know Ive been saying he'd go by this December from day one).
not pride in the job, pride in the way today and he most likely eventual sacking played out, we were hounded for the way Hughes left and this is little different apart from the replacement line up. When i said that the rumour "United arent commenting on the hopes he'll resign" so they wont have to pay him haad just gone online.. and thats just bollockless, either have the balls to back him or cut your losses and sack him, Dont be ***** and try make him walk.

COS THE GLAZERS ARE ******* USELESS AND HE HAS NOT BEEN SACKED. JUST AS I THOUGHT THIS SEASON HAD A GLIMMER OF HOPE.

Five more years, Z!

Gotta give the man time, as Fergie said. Plenty of time...

You're all plastic, lolol. Better not sit out in that sun for too long, otherwise you'll melt.

The club was built and is based around everything most people on here contradict. Go join the Man City or Chelsea forums for your quick fix of success, because let's be honest, you're not welcome here and it's you who truly embarrass the life out of real Manchester United fans.

You're all plastic, lolol. Better not sit out in that sun for too long, otherwise you'll melt.

The club was built and is based around everything most people on here contradict. Go join the Man City or Chelsea forums for your quick fix of success, because let's be honest, you're not welcome here and it's you who truly embarrass the life out of real Manchester United fans.

Ohhhh shut up man... anyone can see this man isn't right for the job and should never of been hired in the first place.

There is a clear difference between tradition and blind faith.

As I said, the team are against him. The Damned United all over again. He needs to build his own and get rid of the current one, otherwise people will think this way about the man for a long time and will ruin his reputation for whenever he tries to get employment again. He's only guiding the team to play to how he would like them and it's clear from what they all say about him behind his back that they don't want to follow his philosophy. Doesn't that just say it all? I'm sure you would feel the same in his position, trying to get on with the job as normal and having overpaid, spoiled wee arseholes give you cheek and slap you in the face.

As I said, the team are against him. The Damned United all over again. He needs to build his own and get rid of the current one, otherwise people will think this way about the man for a long time and will ruin his reputation for whenever he tries to get employment again. He's only guiding the team to play to how he would like them and it's clear from what they all say about him behind his back that they don't want to follow his philosophy. Doesn't that just say it all? I'm sure you would feel the same in his position, trying to get on with the job as normal and having overpaid, spoiled wee arseholes give you cheek and slap you in the face.

A whole new team for 1 manager? Why don't we just build a new club while we're at it.

WTF get rid of current team! And If this is how he is guiding the team to play then god help us!

Haven't any of you been listening to a word I said? May as well be talking to Stan Collymore.

The team have had comfort and attention being used to playing under Fergie. He has shown them all, over time, a brotherly bond that has been passed down through each team he has built, that has allowed everyone to play with freedom and confidence, knowing that the direction they were heading garantee'd success, or at least a challenge.

David has come in and re-wrote the book. He wants the players to play his way and the players have become unsettled by this, which was bound to happen, but to the extent where, over time, each and every single player at the club has rebelled and decided no, has not only made the club look a laughing stock, but the man with the toughest job too.

Yes, one brand new team for one manager, because it's obvious that the current side aren't that able to adapt to life without Fergie. 1 team bought in one transfer window? No. Extremely difficult. If you were going to give David 200 million and you had no faith in him, you were more than able to pay compensation for firing him and bringing someone in to work with the current team, who will probably play better football, because Moyes has left and have had a realistic bombshell dropped on them all what they have just done.

Give David time. Two more years of this and I will be in agreeance, however it's been 11 months, 2 transfer windows and 2 signings? Two midfielders. Which is where we agreed all along is where United were weakest.

This summer he will sell on the deadwood and he will replace them with his own chosen signings and then he will sign his own chosen signings again next January and so on.

Tell me the truth.
I've read this forum every day and most people criticize the team as well as David, so why are we all in arms over getting rid of him? Why can't we agree that it is the team and stop justifying the reasoning behind this huge dip in form as purely down to the manager? Especially when the players actively taunt and throw digs at him behind his back. Does that not just spell it out for you...

It's the players. It's all their fault. It's rebellion. It will not stand, I'd sack THEM.
**** replacing a manager every couple of months. Where does it get you except constant change and uncertainty?
Where as David can bring this in a few seasons and then long term success.

FFS, giving time just for the sake of it is even worse than knee jerk sacking. Who are you to tell anyone to support some other team, just because you follow "give time for manager just for the sake of it" doesn't mean everyone have to do it and enjoy a single man destroying our club something which took 3 decades to build.

The only embarrassing thing is Chosen one banner and fans who just try to make any excuse for Moyes and even going as far as saying Fergie left him **** squad when in fact that's the team that won league so easily.

No. Team are against him because he is a loser and team is a winning team. Moyes is a coward, just look at the difference Martinez brought to Everton and their mentality. They are not afraid to play any team and on the other hand Moyes first instinct is not to lose the game which is good for a mid table team, not for League winning team.

I don't remember a single excellent 90 mins performance from Moyes team.

Well you know if 1 or 2 players are not happy then it's their mistake but when half of the team is not happy it's clear as day whose mistake is that. Like I said, it's risky to replace whole team because of a incompetent manager.

Back