The Manchester United Thread

Any reason you've waited until these rumours of sack were circulating before posting this Mike?

I was going to do my season review in 3 games, but his season is probably over. I knew immediately after the Everton game, and with Welbeck wanting to leave he was pretty much done. For me anyway. As soon as the Everton game ended, I messaged ronan and said "he's done".

Last edited:
At least LVG would have the balls to drop Rooney... that's one positive without even thinking of anything else.

Im going to start a career tomorrow with Manchester United, as its going to need a lot of work taking over from Ferguson. I feel Moyes has inherited a very poor squad, and only fergie knows how to get them playing well, I have sympathy for the man and I now feel like starting a save with united would be fun and challenging as they have a significant budget, but the squad needs some serious building!
its not that hard to win things with utd in game

Nick Chelsea and I were talking about just this earlier. You can handle some rumblings from the old guard, but when its the future of the club that doesn't believe in you, you've got to go really.

Yup, said it a month ago, if he lost that core future, he was done. Rio etc is one thing, Welbeck and co is another entirely.

No idea, but it will have to be sharpish. They have to tell the stock exchange. NYSE will want clarity one way or another immediately.

Well I think Ogden reckons it's tomorrow morning, so it's going to be humiliating for Moyes having to turn up to take training.

Reckon it's a certainty of LVG? I can't even think of another realistic option.

Well I think Ogden reckons it's tomorrow morning, so it's going to be humiliating for Moyes having to turn up to take training.

I dont know to be honest, I know I'm probably in the minority but I'm actually quite sad about how it's turned out. That last big post is about as much as I really want to discuss it.

Throw everything at getting Klopp or van Gaal to stabilise with Giggs waiting in the wings for a few years. It's how it should have been handled with Ferguson, his successor working with him and then being promoted. Should have been Querioz if he didn't take the Portugal job.

Or Ancelotti at the end of the season, since there's no need for an immediate appointment.

Imagine Klopp with Kagawa and Mata and Januzaj though... one can dream <3

Make the phone call Woody, offer him good.

Won't be Klopp as he only just pledged his future to Dortmund a couple of days ago didn't he and that was in response to the Barca job. In my opinion i think he should leave Dortmund because he has done as much as he is ever going to do there now, they will always finish 2nd best and get their best players cherry picked by Bayern from now on.

Won't be Klopp as he only just pledged his future to Dortmund a couple of days ago didn't he and that was in response to the Barca job. In my opinion i think he should leave Dortmund because he has done as much as he is ever going to do there now, they will always finish 2nd best and get their best players cherry picked by Bayern from now on.

Yeh I honestly don't understand what he's going to achieve with them to be honest. I mean even Marco Reus may leave in the summer.. he's like Dortmund through and through... what does that say.

Back