The Manchester United Thread

Why would he leave Madrid?

Madrid knowing them may part with him if he doesn't win CL or La Liga that would be a serious failure in their eyes. They would be utterly stupid to do so though because he's a fantastic manager.

Why would he leave Madrid?

Because the rumours are that he isn't settled there, he has unfinished business and a point to prove in England and there's every chance Madrid will just do away with him anyway. They are Madrid, after all.

Yeh I honestly don't understand what he's going to achieve with them to be honest. I mean even Marco Reus may leave in the summer.. he's like Dortmund through and through... what does that say.

Yeah its a shame but they just cannot pull in the revenue like Bayern do to keep on their heels.

Madrid knowing them may part with him if he doesn't win CL or La Liga that would be a serious failure in their eyes. They would be utterly stupid to do so though because he's a fantastic manager.

Because the rumours are that he isn't settled there, he has unfinished business and a point to prove in England and there's every chance Madrid will just do away with him anyway. They are Madrid, after all.

They would be stupid to get rid of Carlo, as much as i love Jose i'll always say that Carlo was my favourite Chelsea manager in terms of best football played etc. He even started the transition but was not allowed to complete it and its the reason Chelsea still have problems today.

All I can say is if it's LVG he rates RVP, Rooney and Strootman really highly. So please LVG do your magic and get Strootman for us, if you are indeed next United boss.

Im going to start a career tomorrow with Manchester United, as its going to need a lot of work taking over from Ferguson. I feel Moyes has inherited a very poor squad, and only fergie knows how to get them playing well, I have sympathy for the man and I now feel like starting a save with united would be fun and challenging as they have a significant budget, but the squad needs some serious building!

it's probably one of the easiest saves on there....i've had a harder time with city and cheslea!

it's probably one of the easiest saves on there....i've had a harder time with city and cheslea!

Edit the club, so you have no fan or board support, and make at least 3 main players dislike you from the off and then start :)

*note i dont think moyes did or didnt have this just a suggest for difficulty etc.

Edit the club, so you have no fan or board support, and make at least 3 main players dislike you from the off and then start :)

*note i dont think moyes did or didnt have this just a suggest for difficulty etc.

i could put the club in the conference and still win the league earlier than moyes....:P

Carlo already locked one trophy and if I'm not mistaken he's currently sitting on highest win percentage in the history of the club. And he got them to play like a big club which was a major issue under Mourinho.

Even by Madrid standards it would be madness if he got fired.

anyone wondering whether the board were already contemplating sacking him long before and that's why they held the talks with van gaal - which they denied ever happened?

I'm not too sure with van Gaal.. He's brilliant, but he also has a reputation for causing turmoil.. The squad will already be in a bit of shambles with players leaving, I'm hoping van Gaal appointment does not tip it over the boiling point. Plus, most likely, German players won't ever come to United, considering the amount of negative publicity that van Gaal got over there for his methods.

van Gaal would have been brilliant at the start of this season, a bit of turmoil was exactly what was needed to inspire players to look beyond the Fergie era and play. At the moment, I would rather someone more calmer took over, but that may not be possible.. Here's to fervently praying that Madrid go dumb as **** and sack Ancelotti..

Well I'll be damned. Wonder who's going to take it over for the rest of the season.

Here is the Leaders and want they have done:

Here is a list of potential candidates:

Jurgen Klopp
- manager of Borussia Dortmund. Led the German club to two Bundesliga titles and the final of the Champions League last season. His team play quick tempo and attractive football, while he has endeared himself to the media with eccentric qualities.

Louis van Gaal
- The Netherlands coach will be available after the World Cup. He has won league titles with Barcelona, Ajax and Bayern Munich.

Diego Simeone
- The Argentine has been a revelation at Atletico Madrid - a tough team that plays quality football. They lead La Liga but will they lose their leader?

Just woken up to the best football news Ive had in a long time. I really thought he'd be given time to destroy next season as well so to see him gone now makes me go for the champagne and its only 11 am! I mean just not having to listen to his consistently negative comments ("I dont know what else to do to win"/"we must aspire to be like City") would really be worth getting drunk from the morning!!! Bring it on!

Now we have to really be careful who we bring in. I would really love a cheeky approach for Mourinho but its not really going to happen is it? Everybody seems to want Klopp and I wouldnt mind him, wouldnt mind him at all (as he has a history of building up Dortmund).

Back