The Manchester United Thread

So if Giggs win the last 4 games with decent results, will it be stupid to give him the job?

As much as I think it's going to be Van Gaal, I really don't want it to. Personally everyone knows who I want...

Giving Giggs the job permanently if he does well? Absolutely not, would be a enormous risk we just shouldn't take.

It really pi$$ me off when the ex players, put the blame on the players. Everyone can see that they just play the way Moyes wanted to play. So why are they at fault, the same team that won the league with 11 points.

Manchester United has announced that David Moyes has left the Club.

The Club would like to place on record its thanks for the hard work, honesty and integrity he brought to the role.

All that's on the United website....they want to get away from it as quickly as possible.

Shame it never really worked out for him after the start he had but IMO he is good enough player for a PL team.

He's talented. More talented than Darron Gibson, who turned out to be a good player when he went to Everton.

Mark Ogden @MOgdenTelegraph
Follow

Man Utd will not be pursuing Jurgen Klopp. Been made aware he is committed to Borussia Dortmund. Story to follow...
9:22 AM - 22 Apr 201

Basically what Mike and I have been saying all along.

The issue with Van Gaal is that he typically needs more then one season to get things going.

I just don't think Van Gaal is an ideal fit for United.... but he'd no doubt be better than Moyes, even if just for a few seasons.

We could always get the 'new' Klopp, Thomas Tuchel has done a great job at FSV Mainz. Bit of a gamble though!!!!!!!

I just don't think Van Gaal is an ideal fit for United.... but he'd no doubt be better than Moyes, even if just for a few seasons.

We could always get the 'new' Klopp, Thomas Tuchel has done a great job at FSV Mainz. Bit of a gamble though!!!!!!!

If Moyes was sacked before the end of the season, I don't think the Glazers would consider anybody except the best managers who would consider taking the job.

If Moyes was sacked before the end of the season, I don't think the Glazers would consider anybody except the best managers who would consider taking the job.

I can't think of the best managers who are available for the job apart from LVG, very slight possibility of Antonio Conte wanting a new challenge.

I can't think of the best managers who are available for the job apart from LVG, very slight possibility of Antonio Conte wanting a new challenge.

I can't see Conte leaving,unless he's pushed out by a scandal....
What about Steve Clarke?

I'll let myself out...

Chances of de Boer coming to work under van Gaal?

Can't see De Boer being an assistant, but then again if he's successor to the throne in 2-3 years then it could be tempting. Some people are saying LVG to Spurs is already a done deal though.

Back