The Manchester United Thread

He's Bosnian biggest talent atm (says a lot, right?). I always saw him as central defender rather than full back. He's quite limited on the ball, but he is solid in defense and strong as bull. And since he's from Bosnia, he has massive dic... courage. And to be honest, he's not United material.

Btw, anyone know of any live streams for today's match? The **** cable operator cancelled sport channels, and I really don't want to miss Giggs' first match as a manager..

De Gea, Jones, Ferdinand, Vidic, Evra, Valencia, Carrick, Cleverley, Kagawa, Rooney, Welbeck.

Going for a 4-4-2, I see. Could easily be a 4-2-3-1 as well.

Expecting Kagawa on the left and Rooney playing behind Dat Guy.

It's a good team, I think. Anti-Moyes 11, certainly.

Well , Giggs certainly seems to have his own idea about what to play. Which is perfect because he fails horribly in these 4 games he's definitely out of the race. Otherwise I'm sure some people would make excuses that it was all Moyes fault.

Well , Giggs certainly seems to have his own idea about what to play. Which is perfect because he fails horribly in these 4 games he's definitely out of the race. Otherwise I'm sure some people would make excuses that it was all Moyes fault.

People will make say it was Moyes' fault regardless. Don't expect there will be any pressure on Giggs to perform miracles - only hope Cleverley can play to save his a** out there.

Calling 3-0 right now. There's a certain something in the air...

Back