The Manchester United Thread

Calling 3-0 right now. There's a certain something in the air...

Aye Norwich should be fine today.

This has nothing to do with bitterness I still harbor towards Southampton result :@

wow nothing has changed at all
I'll go this far and say problem wasn't in not playing 'the United way'. Problem is playing like that. It's time for a change to something modern.

This United side has no creativity. There no creative player on the pitch. Yea, Rooney can do something witty from time to time. The only way United can score is through set piece or big mistake.

Edit: And there's your big mistake. Comical defending. Something you would expect from United.

I hope Giggs takes off the suit and subs himself to take the pen.

Couple of other things I noticed that half was the amount of players getting in the box when the ball is wide. And how hard Evra Is actually working to get back in his defensive position.

Much much better second half. Looking forward to see next game and if players will carry this confidence from minute one or if they'll need a goal to become free again.

Leroy Fer <3
Such elegance on the ball. I don't think he lost any ball when in possession.

Leroy Fer <3
Such elegance on the ball. I don't think he lost any ball when in possession.

Only once. He's been fouled more often than losing the ball. He's had a great game has Dutch Mike.

Only once. He's been fouled more often than losing the ball. He's had a great game has Dutch Mike.

I don't get it.
Anyway, I would love him as squad player at United. Much better than Fellaini and Cleverley both on and off the ball. He's strong and fast as well. There's something Busquets-esque about him.

Great 2nd half was really like how we should of been playing, Giggs got team/subs spot on. You could tell the players really wanted to play for him heck even Young and Valencia played well. Just looks like the right fit to me!

If giggs wins the last few games of the season like today will he be given the job?

Back