The Manchester United Thread

Wrong. I've never managed multimillion $$$ businesses, but I've managed (take this managed lightly) business thats worth around $100k. And trust me, they were stingy about 5$, let alone something like a million $.
The club (business) is worth billions. The differnce between playing in the Europa League and the Champions League is 10's of millions plus sponsorships. Even more when Adidas pull funds. So what they haggled for is peanuts in the grand scheme of things. Especially when it turns out he's supposed to be on 70k a week when almost anyone would have thought at least 150k after what we have been paying **** players recently. The wages alone have save millions a year on expectation. The club behind the scenes is a shambles. The few million we have haggled for Bruno will be made up next season when Ed signs our new official Chinese bog roll sponsor. Its a joke.

If we are haggling that much for a few million then its down to the Glazers and what they will allow us to spend. We have one of the highest turnovers/profit in world football so we should be able to match any club in the world for spending. We cant because of the money the Glazers take out. 2 summers ago promoted Fulham outspent us on net spend. How? The reason we are haggling now is because we had to pay for Maguire upfront rather than spread it out. But after selling Lukaku our net spend was still **** all compared to the rest of the top teams. So where is the money? Even adding the upfront Bruno fee on to the summer spend its still not as much as some clubs spent in the summer. Now we are scraping about for a loan striker. Its embarrasing. All down to the Glazers lining their pockets.

Why not Giroud? Be perfect for short-term option.
A bit sad about him. His last change probably to represent country and definitely make the bench, but he is not getting game time. Wants to leave but they are not letting him go anywhere.

The club (business) is worth billions. The differnce between playing in the Europa League and the Champions League is 10's of millions plus sponsorships. Even more when Adidas pull funds. So what they haggled for is peanuts in the grand scheme of things. Especially when it turns out he's supposed to be on 70k a week when almost anyone would have thought at least 150k after what we have been paying **** players recently. The wages alone have save millions a year on expectation. The club behind the scenes is a shambles. The few million we have haggled for Bruno will be made up next season when Ed signs our new official Chinese bog roll sponsor. Its a joke.

If we are haggling that much for a few million then its down to the Glazers and what they will allow us to spend. We have one of the highest turnovers/profit in world football so we should be able to match any club in the world for spending. We cant because of the money the Glazers take out. 2 summers ago promoted Fulham outspent us on net spend. How? The reason we are haggling now is because we had to pay for Maguire upfront rather than spread it out. But after selling Lukaku our net spend was still **** all compared to the rest of the top teams. So where is the money? Even adding the upfront Bruno fee on to the summer spend its still not as much as some clubs spent in the summer. Now we are scraping about for a loan striker. Its embarrasing. All down to the Glazers lining their pockets.

I truly hope fans are not seeing this window a success because of Bruno.... it's a joke that it took this long to get him. I have serious doubts whether they would have even got this deal done if not for the serious fan unrest and amount of injuries we have. He's not enough on his own, look at the amount of injuries and lack of depth in every attacking position.

Now I see on the last day us trying to sign Josh King..... how can anyone even be excited when that's our ambition? He's the definition of utter average and I'm sorry for anyone who thinks he would be anywhere near good enough. Josh King on deadline day just sums up another shambles of a window to me. As a permanent signing.... seriously.

Peter Bolton ??
@PeterBolton3
Tonight, #Mufc u23s take on Norwich City,
at Carrow Rd,
7pm ko
(Also on #MUTV - from 6.30)
A win will take us top of the league!
(Until West Ham play again!)

10:07
Fernandes' tenacity an asset for Solskjaer
“That is one of his boxes that we had to tick. We wanted players who this means a lot to. He is a winner, he hates losing. I have seen him myself, he uses that anger in a good way, to play better and help teammates. He was a fantastic captain for Sporting and he will be a leader here as well.”

10:08
Not signing a forward
How much of a blow would that be for United?
“I am happy with ones I have here.
“And with Bruno coming in we can play in a different way maybe. And of course with the centre-backs coming back lately and what we’ve done with three at the back, that might be an option to tactically change a bit.”

-------------

This is why Ole is seen as a yes man and why he needs to go before long, how can he seriously say that he is happy with what he has? He has one ****** striker available...... Greenwood is just a kid who isn't ready.

That's our business done anyway, they left it this long for Fernandes so we didn't have time for anyone else. like in the summer, take so long with Maguire/AWB and wonder why we don't have time to get anyone else in. Hope that walkout is still happening tomorrow (58th min) or else we are the definition of fickle fanbase. Glazers and Woodward need more discontent, if they think they can fool us this easily.

Ole said just two days ago he wanted a striker who would break his noise or toe to score... then comes out with that he's happy. Unreal that he has just totally exposed us and himself for this board. Disappointed really I am that we are just mugs again in his eyes as fans.

Ole confirms Garner won’t be leaving on loan after recovering from injury. Will be used in to cups.

Also confirmed the club are still in talks for renewing Chong and Gomes.

Ole said just two days ago he wanted a striker who would break his noise or toe to score... then comes out with that he's happy. Unreal that he has just totally exposed us and himself for this board. Disappointed really I am that we are just mugs again in his eyes as fans.
He said is happy. But also said we will see what
happens. Chill man ?

BBC radio just literally said we will go in with an improved offer for King. And Howe just he can’t guarantee King will stay and understands his wishes.

****** joke how little games youth teams play!

56 days since the last league match, our U18s are back in business!

Blackburn U18 vs Manchester United U18
Saturday 1 February
11:00 GMT
Live on MUTV 10:45 GMT

He said is happy. But also said we will see what
happens. Chill man ?

BBC radio just literally said we will go in with an improved offer for King. And Howe just he can’t guarantee King will stay and understands his wishes.

Don't want King, he's the definition of average and would be the type of signing Liverpool made during their 30 year hiatus. Plus his injury record is not good recently either.

There was no plan all along if he is the answer, on loan... meh... but as a permanent signing.... really...... what future are we building? Martial isn't even the man long-term and nor is ****** King.