The Manchester United Thread

And it's comments like these that makes me question OGS' mentality. Wolves are a decent outfit but hardly uncrackable. For him to go on to state he's happy with that languid performance is pathetic. Who does he think he's managing? Manchester United or Cardiff?
We're playing wolves at home and you're happy with a draw...keep up comments like that and Poch can start house hunting in the greater Manchester area

MEDIA=twitter]1223702219045982208[/MEDIA

And it's comments like these that makes me question OGS' mentality. Wolves are a decent outfit but hardly uncrackable. For him to go on to state he's happy with that languid performance is pathetic. Who does he think he's managing? Manchester United or Cardiff?
We're playing wolves at home and you're happy with a draw...keep up comments like that and Poch can start house hunting in the greater Manchester area

MEDIA=twitter]1223702219045982208[/MEDIA
Not defending Ole at all. But do you honestly think he would be doing better with the likes of James, Periera, Lingard, Mata, Martial featuring regular. I dont but we would likely get better after match comments that’s about it.

Ive said it for a couple of years now and I'd still love Doucoure from Watford in our midfield. Not sure if he'd be classed as a cheaper option buying from the PL but he's a top player

Ive said it for a couple of years now and I'd still love Doucoure from Watford in our midfield. Not sure if he'd be classed as a cheaper option buying from the PL but he's a top player
I like him but he’s not but someone did a comparison between him and Fred the other day and Fred absolutely smoked him in the Squaker comparison especially in defence like tackles made interceptions etc. Will share if I can find it. And like you said the price it wouldn’t even be an upgrade. What was interesting is that Dacoure had better attacking stats.

Just hand Liverpool the bpl title. Like fr, the fact that Liverpool are 22 points ahead of a brilliant city team is just astounding
This City team definitely has issues especially the defence. If you can win the ball back of that midfield and break quickly or attack the back then they really are not that hard to score against

Just hand Liverpool the bpl title. Like fr, the fact that Liverpool are 22 points ahead of a brilliant city team is just astounding

Thank you.

I keep running out of superlatives but astounding is a good one.

Not what you really want to do I'm sure but relish the historical greatness. We've never seen anything like this before and we doubtless won't ever see anything like this again.

Thought that all along regardless.

He never stays long when there's a serious threat to his dominance.

Which is why P around with the PE teacher could prove massively costly again as you can bet they'll be all in on Pochetino.
That's what I'm afraid of. My thoughts are as soon as city get KO'd, the board are going to strat probing for Poch. Begrudgingly, I'd want city to go as deep in the CL as possible until there comes a time where top 4 is mathematically impossible.

Whats with the rumours of the Saudis trying to buy United? Surely the Glazers would never sell their cash cow. More importantly surely the FA wont allow it to happen.

Whats with the rumours of the Saudis trying to buy United? Surely the Glazers would never sell their cash cow. More importantly surely the FA wont allow it to happen.
The rumours are BS. The Glazers have come out already in the American press and said the club is not for sale. It’s been backed up by Ogden, Taylor, Ducker, Ornstien, Custis.

Utd will always make millions and millions. Even if we drop behind City and Pool in the financial side of things which I can’t see for at least 2/3 maybe ever even at our current position on the pitch. We are still now most weeks signing new multi million sponsor deals. In talks of a world record new kit deal after the Chevrolet one expires and Adidas ready to renew a better financial packet.

The best fans can hope for is for us to one day eventually getting a Dof or technical director and a new manager whoever it is and it just clicks. The glazers aren’t going anywhere and not anytime soon.

Plus if you listen to most fan channels and Utd fans on social media. Even MUST and UWS. The fans would actually hate the rumoured take over more than the Glazers being in charge.

But hey this is football and stranger things have happened. I just can’t see it myself anytime soon in the near future.

Last edited:
They did get FM'd by Jose tho
To be fair they had a huge boost that Lloris is back. He gives so much more confidence from the back and is still top goalie even if he makes stupid errors time to time.

Can see them now pushing more ahead for top4 spot.

He’s one of Tottenhams biggest on-going issues is what he is.

He's still has those match winning saves in him like the one with his foot to Aguero's shot. Very De gea-esque maybe? He also has brain farts which can also cost spurs matches. De Gea had also had those a lot more lately...

I thought he was very lucky to not have given away a penalty after his challenge of Sterling but Sterling was already diving before be got to the ball.