The Manchester United Thread

I would get Bailey for sole reason of James and Lingard playing less.

Kid lives and breathes United. Tenacious and tough little f*cker. And he's not bad footballer as well.
James and Lingard fill in on the right though. Sancho is the answer to that

World-class from Martial, wow... made me stand up! Bruno making things tick again.

DDG looks a shadow of the player he once was.... should never been beaten there.

Maguire should be doing better also in that situation, can't just let someone go past you in the box! They were culpable vs Spurs as well!

When we conceded that garbage goal, I had some flashbacks to earlier during the season where we would end up dropping points. Kudos on the resolve for the lads

When we conceded that garbage goal, I had some flashbacks to earlier during the season where we would end up dropping points. Kudos on the resolve for the lads
Some players have looked sluggish but can’t fault the resolve which we never would of shown in the past. Need to get some fresh players on.

Attack is fire... the defence has been terrible (CB's I mean).

He has had good games, but today he has had a shocker and Spurs was culpable for the goal. Certainly don't see him as an issue but Bruno Fernandes baby.

Legitimately think Lindelof is underrated and arguably our best defender.
I like Lindelöf if he was as good in the air as Maguire and as good a passer then I would agree. But Maguire is better at those 2 aspects. They just don’t make a title winning partnership. Lindelöf should be 3rd choice and Bailey happy being 4th.

2 very sloppy goals aside. Another top performance. CM 3 did look sluggish at times. Need to be well looked after in this mini break. That’s all we can do now over to Chelsea.

I loved Pogba's role today. His positioning was really good and he picked the right moments to foray forward, quite similar to France. LONG MAY IT CONTINUE.

All and all, the attack was just brilliant. It's was 5-2 but it could've easily ended 8-2. I also loved the mentality. When faced with adversity, the mental resolve was there to respond and they did so brilliantly.

And Bruno Fernandes? This lad is looking like a steal at £46 million