The Manchester United Thread

2VJptK7.png

Sign me up Ed.

Big game tonight. Hope Bailly, Lingard, VdB all start in place of Pogba, Greenwood, Linderlof.

It annoys me how Pogba always gets a free ride (yeah I understand he MAY be behind on fitness), but if so then why keep playing him and getting bad performances.

Having said all that, Lindelof was nowhere near as bad as first game.

so what has vdb agiant been saying

Should have lost 7-1 to Brighton and VdB should be starting. Tbh I kinda can't argue, he defo should be playing over Pogba atm. he would have given better performances.

Should have lost 7-1 to Brighton and VdB should be starting. Tbh I kinda can't argue, he defo should be playing over Pogba atm. he would have given better performances.
It wasn’t even his agent that said it ??‍♂️??‍♂️ more **** spouting by SSN again....

As I understand this place is close to porto for news.

[O Jogo] Manchester United's latest bid for Alex Telles "didn't even deserve a response" as Porto considered it unrealistic and thus didn't open talks

To be fair, now we're at Woodward's desperate end of window panic again, they might still be on the table .....
You don't know the importance of Gaitan and Garay to United. They are perennial legends. They'll never move here, but we will be linked, even after their retirement. It's one of those always-on sagas. You can't break that by actually targeting and signing them. Gah. Sacrilege!

You don't know the importance of Gaitan and Garay to United. They are perennial legends. They'll never move here, but we will be linked, even after their retirement. It's one of those always-on sagas. You can't break that by actually targeting and signing them. Gah. Sacrilege!
Snjieder was another one but not to the same extent lol.

Brilliant! ?