The Manchester United Thread

Jesus. Marcus Rashford, of ALL players, the 3rd Utd player to be racially abused this week overnight. Following on from the West Brom player.

NEVER has the short, silent, yet SO powerful message of taking the knee from everyone unified in football been more needed before each and every game.

Racism and discrimination from these low life F’s will NO longer be tolerated in football.

2021 man. What s wrong with these inhuman *****?

Absolutely shocking stuff. What is wrong with people. I understand fans love there clubs and get frustrated. But ffs chill out with the reactionary venting after a bad result. At the end of the day it’s a game. And no human being should be insulted because of it.

Absolutely shocking stuff. What is wrong with people. I understand fans love there clubs and get frustrated. But ffs chill out with the reactionary venting after a bad result. At the end of the day it’s a game. And no human being should be insulted because of it.
Here lies the biggest issue. These social media platforms have zero real activity against racism. It is all just pointless showing we do something - yee we changed color of our app icon. You really "changed" the world there.

Really sad to see this.

Taking back to the football, Rashford's decision making has got to improve, I've seen this repeatedly now in big games and it undoubtedly costs us. Think back to Anfield when we played Liverpool, Cavani totally unmarked and Rashford doesn't even pass it to him.

Then yesterday, Cavani totally unmarked on the back post, Rashford again squanders a massive opportunity and instead goes for a shot at an angle where it's near impossible to score.

Taking back to the football, Rashford's decision making has got to improve, I've seen this repeatedly now in big games and it undoubtedly costs us. Think back to Anfield when we played Liverpool, Cavani totally unmarked and Rashford doesn't even pass it to him.

Then yesterday, Cavani totally unmarked on the back post, Rashford again squanders a massive opportunity and instead goes for a shot at an angle where it's near impossible to score.
Him and Mbappe are the same in this regards. We forget they are still young players.

Rashford will never be a good decision maker in transition because he's a head-down player. His feet move faster than his brain. Compare his decisions in transition to when he's on the LW and deeper - he actually picks nice, incisive passes.

Rashford will never be a good decision maker in transition because he's a head-down player. His feet move faster than his brain. Compare his decisions in transition to when he's on the LW and deeper - he actually picks nice, incisive passes.

His cross field pass to Greenwood against Liverpool comes to mind lol

Manchester United
@ManUtd

Best of luck at Alaves on loan, @FPellistri07

👊

#MUFC

Simon Peach

@SimonPeach

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer says #MUFC will not make any deadline-day signings. “I can confirm there won't come anyone in, so don't stay up late,” he said. The United boss also confirmed Derby-bound Teden Mengi's loan exit. And Rojo leaving to Boca

When will we see Amad Diallo in the first-team?
"We're gonna give him the time to settle in and keep showing his skills, improving, get used to England and our way, if we go from that game, I'd pick Joe Hugill. Scored four goals, should have taken the penalty and got five instead of giving it to Amad, so Amad got two.

But Amad has come in and does well in training, he's got very good, close technique, he'll open up defences, so I don't think it's gonna be too long before he's involved in a matchday squad."

OGS confirms Phil Jones will return to @ManUtd PL squad: "Phil will be included on the list. He had a knee operation. Hopefully he will get fit and be available to play."

Isak Hansen-Aaroen have returned to Norway, and trained with his old club @TromsoIL on monday. They want to loan him back from United and Isak is said to be positive about this. All this is happening because of the Covid situation in MCR

Simon Peach

@SimonPeach

Solskjaer: “We've made decisions that we feel have been good for individuals & for us as well. With Garner, Chong, Mengi, Pellistri getting the chance to play more football has been important for us. Our group is a tight-knit group. We don't have too many players in excess" #MUFC

******* JOKE!!!😡😡😡

Simon Stone
@sistoney67

Revelation from OGS re @ManUtd game v Sheff Utd last week: "Got the delegate’s report through and the two decisions were wrong. They have admitted our goal should have stood and theirs should not. W
Sry but this is bullshit. Both are goals or neither are. Protect the keeper or not. Sharp was tripped by legs and momentum pushed him into De Gea, people should stop calling it delibrate rugby tackle. Maguire did not win the ball and pushed his back into GK. So both cases, do you protect keeper for small contact or not.

Secondly this is pretty sad. Cant remember in recent memory where head coach would go out in pre game media questions that I read the last game report and they decided against us. I am sure that many reports say that and some decisions could change the games.

Sry but this is bullshit. Both are goals or neither are. Protect the keeper or not. Sharp was tripped by legs and momentum pushed him into De Gea, people should stop calling it delibrate rugby tackle. Maguire did not win the ball and pushed his back into GK. So both cases, do you protect keeper for small contact or not.

Secondly this is pretty sad. Cant remember in recent memory where head coach would go out in pre game media questions that I read the last game report and they decided against us. I am sure that many reports say that and some decisions could change the games.
You say that but on another day the Sheff Utd goal would have been chalked off for a foul whilst the Utd goal would have stood, it's swings and roundabouts to be honest. Hindsight is a wonderful thing to have isn't it.

You say that but on another day the Sheff Utd goal would have been chalked off for a foul whilst the Utd goal would have stood, it's swings and roundabouts to be honest. Hindsight is a wonderful thing to have isn't it.
But we are talking about the official report in regards what is later decided to be right and wrong, not the in game decision. that happens in the moment. Dont care what way they would have turned it, both should be hold on the same level.

And you could bet that if it was other way round Wilder would not be near pointing to official report like this, even if he has made strange comments before.

But we are talking about the official report in regards what is later decided to be right and wrong, not the in game decision. that happens in the moment. Dont care what way they would have turned it, both should be hold on the same level.

And you could bet that if it was other way round Wilder would not be near pointing to official report like this, even if he has made strange comments before.
I bet Wilder would as most managers would tbh. Things like this should get back to clubs anyway