The Manchester United Thread

@Theatre of Dreams83

Probably a long shot, but you wouldn’t happen to know of any free platform for this mornings 18’s table topper would you? L’pool’s club channel is normally bang on but isn’t broadcasting it for some reason.

Appreciation in advance.

@Theatre of Dreams83

Probably a long shot, but you wouldn’t happen to know of any free platform for this mornings 18’s table topper would you? L’pool’s club channel is normally bang on but isn’t broadcasting it for some reason.

Appreciation in advance.
Seems to be ****** Covid related mate. All our away games seem to be not shown anymore as most clubs are not letting our channel show up to film them. Think only chance is to hope for highlights or a replay to be shared by the away team club.

I’ve had a look but can’t see it anywhere 😭

Seems to be ****** Covid related mate. All our away games seem to be not shown anymore as most clubs are not letting our channel show up to film them. Think only chance is to hope for highlights or a replay to be shared by the away team club.

I’ve had a look but can’t see it anywhere 😭

*Sighs. Ta. Feared as much.

I’ll just have to wait until Monday for the extended highlights on the club channel.

All the best for hopefully a great game again.

Just when things look like they are imploding, Ole pulls off a madness, so I'm going for a bore 0-0. But City will have a load of chances, if they score early, I fear.

Just when things look like they are imploding, Ole pulls off a madness, so I'm going for a bore 0-0. But City will have a load of chances, if they score early, I fear.
Will be interesting to see how Dean also will performe. But would say 3-0 to city.

Its one of the maddest quirks in football that Guardiola has little answer to a coach as inept as Solksjaer. So there is that.

And maybe Fernandes FINALLY turns up in a big game to sway it?

I hope I’m wrong for top 4 purposes but I can see the upset today.

This I think is going to be an interesting derby, whether United can pull off a surprise is anyone's guess, it will depend on which United turn up. Will be be the lacklustre team which play for comedy value, will the forward line actually turn up, or will the team that can defend and score sneak a win we will find out by cease of play. It's going to be a big game for Henderson that's for sure, he has a chance with De Gea being the doting dad, to make a real claim for the No1 spot.

Its one of the maddest quirks in football that Guardiola has little answer to a coach as inept as Solksjaer. So there is that.

And maybe Fernandes FINALLY turns up in a big game to sway it?

I hope I’m wrong for top 4 purposes but I can see the upset today.

Tbh mate I predict Fernandes to have a bad game because he won't have much of the ball.

This team and manager is a madness, how the **** do you play so bad against Palace and then manage to beat THIS City team? Wow.... we need consistency but this team can beat anyone on their day as shown again.