The Manchester United Thread

Is that the lad they dragged behind the van? I guess he'll have to explain in court with broken jaw why he tried to steal a truck.
Yep he will but that’s no excuse. And there was another video of him that’s been taken down now of the police laying into him again after dragging him down the street to another police van they took him away in. 2 wrongs don’t make a right.

If Utd don’t get sanctioned and docked points the FA/ PL are even more farcical and inept than usual-

Side note- There is the clear video of knobs kicking in the corporate door and steaming in ‘uninvited’ unlike this one.

Double side note- I never realised the Glaziers were Scouse? Or is that just pre-conditioned to come out of yer grids every 3 seconds? 🤦‍♂️
Be a fine and played behind closed doors Cooper was saying on sky this morning. Seems fair 😋

If Utd don’t get sanctioned and docked points the FA/ PL are even more farcical and inept than usual-

Side note- There is the clear video of knobs kicking in the corporate door and steaming in ‘uninvited’ unlike this one.

Double side note- I never realised the Glaziers were Scouse? Or is that just pre-conditioned to come out of yer grids every 3 seconds? 🤦‍♂️

That punishment isn't enough for United! I think they should give Liverpool the title as well!

Times and the Guardian reporting they have been told more protests will be happening again for the Leicester match at OT. No idea of numbers though.

Times and the Guardian reporting they have been told more protests will be happening again for the Leicester match at OT. No idea of numbers though.
If another pitch invasion happens like last time and match is in danger, then there should be deduction of points for sure. Must secure your stadium.

That punishment isn't enough for United! I think they should give Liverpool the title as well!
I think the City fans might have something to say about that after all why should they be punished for just having more points than anyone else 😂 Then again who cares!

Simon Jordans an a1 ***** but its nice to see someone in the media calling Neville out on his *****.

Last edited:

How many times do you get to see a big PL side get docked points? 😂. Unless there's a proven match fixing scandal, I don't ever see that happening

Not gonna happen unfortunately (as that would send a proper message to the Glazers given we would miss a UCL place next season because of it).

How many times do you get to see a big PL side get docked points? 😂. Unless there's a proven match fixing scandal, I don't ever see that happening

Not gonna happen unfortunately (as that would send a proper message to the Glazers given we would miss a UCL place next season because of it).

I hardly think 3 points would affect a top 4 place mate but as noted, it makes an even bigger farce of the FA/ PL.And a complete mockery of the rule book when its as clear cut as Sunday’s disgrace.