The Manchester United Thread

inb4 thd says its on
Oh it’s on alright 😋 in all seriousness City will most likely still win it. But we play 3 times before they play again. If and BIG IF! We win those 3 that’s only 4 points off with City still having 3 to play and us 2. Football and pressure can bring up funny old things 😉

Oh it’s on alright 😋 in all seriousness City will most likely still win it. But we play 3 times before they play again. If and BIG IF! We win those 3 that’s only 4 points off with City still having 3 to play and us 2. Football and pressure can bring up funny old things 😉
You're too optimistic TOD 🤣

I'm just hoping we get one more win the seal 2nd (with the way teams below us are dropping points, I'm confiden we could lose the remainder of our fixtures and still finish top 4).

You're too optimistic TOD 🤣

I'm just hoping we get one more win the seal 2nd (with the way teams below us are dropping points, I'm confiden we could lose the remainder of our fixtures and still finish top 4).
Yeah I am optimistic lol. But not even I really believe. But footballs a funny old game. And 2nd and the Europa win would be a good season

What you are scared that you might end up playing in the Europa instead ;)

Honestly, in an ideal World, I’d prefer the Europa as the finals in the best place in Spain. Seville. But Tirana would be boss mad the Conference League.

Be made up with either as the trips n both P all over the CL. But I wouldn’t be surprised if they F it up and finished 4th.🤬

St. Petersburg and Zenits groks can F right off the CL final. Been there. Done that.

Ryan.

@Vintage_Utd

Charlie McNeill this season: - 23 games. - 25 goals. - 6 assists. He’s now scored the most goals in a season for Manchester United’s u18’s since academy football started in 98.

Someone wants to tell Jackson the protests outside the ground didn’t get last Sunday’s game called off.

Neville’s rent-a-thugs saw to that.

Read this morning the new shirt sponsors could think about pulling out as the ratings plummet on different recommendation sites

******* 20mil for training shirt deal. Other teams in lower half of the PL even don't get that money for main shirt deals.
That’s why the Glazers are likely getting antsy with all the promises etc and letters to the fans after 16 years. And now also letting fans sit in on board meetings etc.

Honestly, in an ideal World, I’d prefer the Europa as the finals in the best place in Spain. Seville. But Tirana would be boss mad the Conference League.

Be made up with either as the trips n both P all over the CL. But I wouldn’t be surprised if they F it up and finished 4th.🤬

St. Petersburg and Zenits groks can F right off the CL final. Been there. Done that.
At least you are honest with your opinion unlike many.

At least you are honest with your opinion unlike many.

Always.

It would be funny as too to see the twitter/ SM divvy’s lose their collective ****. Particularly if it was the Conference League.

Don’t get me wrong, you naturally want the football club to be playing on the highest stage of all. And I’ll be rooting for both the Ev today and Utd on Tuesday.

But I won’t be annoyed or too disappointed, at all, if we finish 5th- 7th. Thats were the best trips are so from the POV of anyone that travels, presuming we hopefully will be able to, you really can’t lose.

Funny old game football aye?

Disregarding yet more woeful CH play from Utd, that was a superb finish from Traore.

Terrible defending and best goal Traore will socre in his career. Villa deserve their lead.