The Manchester United Thread

AWB is lucky for not breaking that guys ankle in half. Horrific tackle.

Imagine subbing Sancho and DvdB for Varane and Dalot against Young Boys. Inviting a pressure instead of playing more offensivly against much weaker side. This one is a mistake by Ole.

well that was fun not he has to go but there is no 1 so we are stuck with him fun times not

Let's paint a picture

Chelsea went down a man early at anfield and had Kante go off injured. A couple of smart subs and tactical tweaks from Tuchel and Chelsea were able to keep the point.

OGS went a man down, made a number of bizzare subs (Lingard for Ronaldo lol), reverted to 3 at the back and still conceded 2 goals against the equivalent of a championship lower half side. This is the difference between a quality coach and a PE teacher

When I complained about our performance against Newcastle being poor, I was called all sorts of names here and in real life but today's performance justifies it. Again, even before the red card, we were struggling. We had a side out there composed of Ronaldo/Pogba/Bruno/Sancho/VdB and we still struggled to create chances. We took the one clear cut chance we created and nothing more.

Let's paint a picture

Chelsea went down a man early at anfield and had Kante go off injured. A couple of smart subs and tactical tweaks from Tuchel and Chelsea were able to keep the point.

OGS went a man down, made a number of bizzare subs (Lingard for Ronaldo lol), reverted to 3 at the back and still conceded 2 goals against the equivalent of a championship lower level side. This is the difference between a quality coach and a PE teacher

When I complained about our performance against Newcastle being poor, I was called all sorts of names here and in real life but today's performance justifies it. Again, even before the red card, we were struggling. We took the one clear cut chance we created and nothing more.
we have not played well in any game the leeds game was a 1 off the wolves game if thay had some 1 that could score we would have lost 4 or 5 and the game at the weekend thay are just a realy bad team

Jeez the overreaction to a **** night on here. It’s like there’s no middle ground with fans. It’s **** or it’s amazing. Sack him or give him a massive contract 🤦🏻‍♂️

we have not played well in any game the leeds game was a 1 off the wolves game if thay had some 1 that could score we would have lost 4 or 5 and the game at the weekend thay are just a realy bad team
Bielsa always seem to play united like he's never watched us play before. That's the sole game we actually played well in

Difference is we would of dropped 4 or more points in those sort of games last season. Like I said let’s see where we end up at the end of the season.

Difference is we would of dropped 4 or more points in those sort of games last season. Like I said let’s see where we end up at the end of the season.
Couldn't disagree anymore with this. Our results from our first 4 fixtures and the same fixtures were practically the same.

I remember we basically got away with murder against Brighton as well.

Couldn't disagree anymore with this. Our results from our first 4 fixtures and the same fixtures were practically the same.

I remember we basically got away with murder against Brighton as well.
We have had a better start this season. And last season our record at home was one of the worst in the last 10 seasons against the so called lesser teams.