The Manchester United Thread

Defo a brief out last night every single paper/journo in the uk and abroad saying that it’s a 2 horse race between Poch and ETH. With the players more keen on Poch while Ragnick admires both and has a great relationship with ETH. They say it’s now a 2 man shortlist instead of 5 now.

So who would you choose out the 2?
Potter.

Adam Crafton

@AdamCrafton_
Exclusive @TheAthleticUK : #mufc have agreed a new multi-year sponsor for the club's training kit with blockchain platform Tezos worth in excess of £20m-per-year. The club has been operating without a training kit sponsor since Aon deal expired last season

Adam Crafton
@AdamCrafton_

The numbers are quite staggering by the way. In excess of £20m. Leicester, by comparison, receive £16m in total from King Power for the combined rights of stadium naming, front of the playing shirt and training kit. Shows how desperate Tezos are to win race to dominate the sector. Making this the worlds largest football training kit deal

Adam Crafton

@AdamCrafton_
Exclusive @TheAthleticUK : #mufc have agreed a new multi-year sponsor for the club's training kit with blockchain platform Tezos worth in excess of £20m-per-year. The club has been operating without a training kit sponsor since Aon deal expired last season

Adam Crafton
@AdamCrafton_

The numbers are quite staggering by the way. In excess of £20m. Leicester, by comparison, receive £16m in total from King Power for the combined rights of stadium naming, front of the playing shirt and training kit. Shows how desperate Tezos are to win race to dominate the sector. Making this the worlds largest football training kit deal

What to Tezos actually do? All I keep seeing is blockchain and building? Even their own website talks **** and doesnt actually explain what it is they do in Laymans terms

What to Tezos actually do? All I keep seeing is blockchain and building? Even their own website talks **** and doesnt actually explain what it is they do in Laymans terms
Ohh this is another world topic to get into, reccommend to find good source for learning. But it should be currently one of the only working full blockchain. When Ethereum 2 will be released, that wil be interesting to see how they will go head on head.

It is ******* matter of time when some club will look getting into NFT fomo and start selling that ****

1644610149525.jpeg

From the embargoed part of the presser

Rangnick on #mufc signing a younger forward in the summer: "This is obvious. Edinson’s [Cavani] contract is running out in the summer and the club needs the best possible centre forward. This is an obvious one. I think everyone is aware of that." #mulive

Lautaro Martínez and Alexander Isak are potential striker options for #mufc, while Rangnick is known to be an admirer of Patrik Schick too #mulive [@sistoney67]

So United wants a profilic striker and best media could do is to link them to Isak?

So United wants a profilic striker and best media could do is to link them to Isak?
He has huge potential still and showed last season his quality. Tbh the STR market isn’t exactly top atm. I want whatever STR will come in and fit our system best. Not the most expensive like we have done in the past. This will be the proof of things changing around here. I do like Schlik though!

Huge match for the u18s vs Chelsea in the cup QF just about to start. The winner of this is likely to be faves to go on and win it looking at the other teams left. Chelsea have a really strong physical but good football team. Have also dropped a few down from the u21s.

Willbe a big challenge for our young lads some still playing for the u16s.

He has huge potential still and showed last season his quality. Tbh the STR market isn’t exactly top atm. I want whatever STR will come in and fit our system best. Not the most expensive like we have done in the past. This will be the proof of things changing around here. I do like Schlik though!
As long as United are scoring goals don't really care where they come from. It was a dig at journos saying one thing and then contradict themself on the next line.

He has huge potential still and showed last season his quality. …..

Another one that’s had a major drop off now crowds and proper football has returned.

Even those within his own club have said he’s worth nothing like the release clause.

We’d have all P ourselves if Arsenal had paid that in January. I hope for Utd's sake theres no truth in that rumour or it will be just more of the ‘same old, same old.’

Last edited: