The Manchester United Thread

Matchday for our #MUFC #MUAcademy U21s as they face PSV in their 3rd game of the PL INTERNATIONAL CUP at 19:00 GMT.

Unfortunately, the game won’t be live on MUTV

#mufc U18s XI vs Sunderland U18s:

Wooster; Kingdon, Aljofree, Kambwala, Murray; Oyedele, Gore; Williams, Moorhouse, Berry; Wheatley

Subs: Hanbury, Jackson, Nolan, Musa, Norkett

13:00 kick-off on MUTV

Had r on-line knobs narking about that.

Wouldn’t have been anything like what Benfica paid if L’pool or United had been interested mate. Plus he’s only really blown up this season. Would have been a pricey gamble on projection.
True but I recall he did have a release clause of just £18 million at River plate. That would’ve been worth the gamble. After all, we’ve gambled on worse.

Between him and Jude Bellingham, I’m not even sure who’d cost more at this point

….. Between him and Jude Bellingham, I’m not even sure who’d cost more at this point

You’d get both for under £90 million.
Which isn't cheap by any means but not the mad figures quoted. We won’t be paying any more than that for Jude and the Benfica release clause is just a negotiating point to bargain down from.

You’d get both for under £90 million.
Which isn't cheap by any means but not the mad figures quoted. We won’t be paying any more than that for Jude and the Benfica release clause is just a negotiating point to bargain down from.
Will end up at Madrid Enzo F for around 60m euros. If an top English club come is it will be 100 m euros 🤦🏻‍♂️

Good performance all things considered. Rashford and Casemiro excellent. Should have had a few more. Good to have proper footy back.

James Ducker

·
#MUFC’s chief legal officer and general counsel, Patrick Stewart, has been appointed to the club’s plc board of directors. Comes at a time when the Glazers are looking to sell quickly