The Manchester United Thread

Great interview till this nonsense

Rooney: "I’m sure they [the Glazers] will get the credit they deserve for the job they have done, but also they’re going to get the negativity from fans who never seem to acknowledge what they’ve done for the club. I’m sure it will be split, but I think a change is needed." [
@David_Ornstein
]

Great interview till this nonsense

Rooney: "I’m sure they [the Glazers] will get the credit they deserve for the job they have done, but also they’re going to get the negativity from fans who never seem to acknowledge what they’ve done for the club. I’m sure it will be split, but I think a change is needed." [
@David_Ornstein
]
well thay have done a good job of taking money out of the club taking 3 years to buy any player and letting ot fall to pices

🔴
André Onana on his move imminent transfer to #MUFC
🗣️
"I will go to a great league and a great club, which has a huge history just like that of Inter. Playing in the Premier League and for a club like United is irresistible."

Kobbie Mainoo has been informed he will be a part of Erik ten Hag's first-team squad this season instead of being sent on loan. [@StevenRailston] #MUFC

Not good news for the outgoings. With Nottingham Forest looking at Kaylor Navas instead. Elanga has rejected Everton’s offer. And Telles deal could be off due to them already on the limit of players from EU they can sign

Ten Hag on signing a striker: "It’s in our power to get the right man in. We know our targets, we do everything we can, every effort we put in to get this done. It’s an area where we need improvements." #mufc

From the presser last night. Sounded super frustrated on both subjects.

James Ducker

@TelegraphDucker

·
Ten Hag says he will abide by any club decision on Mason Greenwood’s future. Also hoping to discuss ownership situation with the Glazers while in the US. Wants United to “raise the bar” next season & clear they have to sign a striker #MUFC

Laurie Whitwell

@lauriewhitwell

·
Ten Hag says he would like to speak to owners about the takeover in US: "I'm more often in contact with them so this is a good opportunity to share ideas + we can talk informally. It is obvious I can give advice + recommendations but the decision is on the club." #MUFC