The Manchester UTD FM15 Discussion Thread

I'm in the second season right now, (3 Nov 2015 to be precise) and this is my First Team:
GK: David De Gea
LB: Luke Shaw
LCB: Jan Vertonghen (£28M, Summer 2014)
RCB: Phil Jones
RB: Rafael
CDM: Blind
CM: Ander Herrera
CAM: Adnan Januzaj
RW: Raheem Sterling (£46.5M, Summer 2015)
LW: Di Maria
ST: Robin van Persie
Subs: Lindegaard, Evans, Valencia, Thorgan Hazard (£14M, January 2014), Mata, Nick Powell, Carlos Fierro (£4M Jan 2015)

Finished second in the first season, 11 points behind Chelsea. Did I overspend on anyone?

Finished second in the first season, 11 points behind Chelsea. Did I overspend on anyone?

Yes, on Vertonghen and Sterling. There are tons of wonderkids out there you could've gotten cheaper. I've also seen Vertonghen going for around £20m. But I guess it fits into the new Man United style of splashing insane cash :p

Yes, on Vertonghen and Sterling. There are tons of wonderkids out there you could've gotten cheaper. I've also seen Vertonghen going for around £20m. But I guess it fits into the new Man United style of splashing insane cash :p

When I bouhgt sterling he was 4.5 stars tho and he's scored a hattrick against real in the champs league. worth it so far. Plus vertonghen fit perfectly. Got a few wonderkids out on loan tho.

When I bouhgt sterling he was 4.5 stars tho and he's scored a hattrick against real in the champs league. worth it so far. Plus vertonghen fit perfectly. Got a few wonderkids out on loan tho.

Well I can't really argue against buying Sterling, I'm a Liverpool fan myself so I'd probably buy him too if I weren't managing The Reds. Has the same potential ability as Januzaj, but higher current ability which makes sense. I'd probably go for Balanta instead of Verthongen though, I bought him myself for less than £10m and his potential is much higher than that of Vertonghen.

Well I can't really argue against buying Sterling, I'm a Liverpool fan myself so I'd probably buy him too if I weren't managing The Reds. Has the same potential ability as Januzaj, but higher current ability which makes sense. I'd probably go for Balanta instead of Verthongen though, I bought him myself for less than £10m and his potential is much higher than that of Vertonghen.

I went for Laporte to partner Jones in the middle

Good choice as well.

I was abit wary of getting him because of his release clause but he has been good. Had a few stinkers but that was expected considering my tactic is pretty much just outscoring the other team

I started my save last night with Man Utd

In:
Danny Ings (ST), Ricardo Rodriguez (LB), Nathaniel Clyne (RB), Memphis Depay (AML & ST) & Timo Horn (GK)

Out:
Anderson

Top of the league so far after 11 matches (23 pts) in what is a very close league table, Spurs do have a game in hand and can go top if they win that, but I am confident I will manage to win the league in the end, as it took a while for my team to start playing proper football. Am currently on a 7 game unbeaten run which included a nice 4-2 win over Chelsea after having gone 2-0 down at half-time.

I have also had to use Paddy McNair quite often in defense as IRL my defenders are constantly injured, so that might also be a reason for the constant letting in goals in the beginning

Last edited:
View attachment 698255View attachment 698256View attachment 698259View attachment 698262
Heres Some Screens From 1st Half Season Januzaj Unhappy atm because i wouldnt accept a bid from psg & di maria un happy i wouldnt let januzaj move lool should be sorted by end of season hopefully tho

This has happened to me in both the seasons I've played, with squad rotation players that dont get enough football and then the whole team is angry. Very unrealistic, as even after I have the team meeting and make them calm down, even when it says that none of them are concerned anymore, it still shows as unhappy on their profile and their morales are all close to abysmal.

Really? An entire team's morale destroyed by one squad player getting unhappy, even after the issue is resolved? Hope they fix how extreme this becomes, and how impossible it is to recover the morale until the season finishes

This has happened to me in both the seasons I've played, with squad rotation players that dont get enough football and then the whole team is angry. Very unrealistic, as even after I have the team meeting and make them calm down, even when it says that none of them are concerned anymore, it still shows as unhappy on their profile and their morales are all close to abysmal.

Really? An entire team's morale destroyed by one squad player getting unhappy, even after the issue is resolved? Hope they fix how extreme this becomes, and how impossible it is to recover the morale until the season finishes

yeah i agree to be fair tho januzaj's issue was to do with champions league football which is realistic but i agree players are too unhappy too quickly also do you get alot of inconsistency with your defence i get problems with the left back especially getting very inconsistent rating 1 game theyll be bossing it next game 6.3 imo major flaw

Yeah i've bouhgt him put put him back on loan to River Plate for a season.

Guys, do you know any striker to replace Falcao? I would ******* love to keep him, but 50+ mil and 350kpw is waaaay too much for me.

Guys, do you know any striker to replace Falcao? I would ******* love to keep him, but 50+ mil and 350kpw is waaaay too much for me.
angelo henriquez will turn into a beast just replace him with him and have rvp tutoring him

angelo henriquez will turn into a beast just replace him with him and have rvp tutoring him
I need someone right now, not in next few years. Even so, Henriquez is decent and nothing more this year. Wilson is much better and he'll be my future #1 striker. Trying to get Barbosa now, as backup DLF to Rooney ( who I might sell, he's injured all the time). I miss quality finisher. Maybe Hernandez will come back from Real loan deal but I would still like someone more complete than him.

I need someone right now, not in next few years. Even so, Henriquez is decent and nothing more this year. Wilson is much better and he'll be my future #1 striker. Trying to get Barbosa now, as backup DLF to Rooney ( who I might sell, he's injured all the time). I miss quality finisher. Maybe Hernandez will come back from Real loan deal but I would still like someone more complete than him.

Try Vincent Aboubakar maybe?