The Manchester UTD FM15 Discussion Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter MANUMAD
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 497
  • Views Views 263K
Andre Hahn beasted it on my United save as a RW-Support.

My scouts say useful signing.

Take what scouts say with a pinch of salt, tbf. That's just Potential they're talking about. Look at his attributes, look at his consistency and Important Match Reports and take a call.

Take what scouts say with a pinch of salt, tbf. That's just Potential they're talking about. Look at his attributes, look at his consistency and Important Match Reports and take a call.

This I can agree with since I have wonderkids on the radar that they are asking for more time before they can make a solid judgement and after one year they still cannot judge and I buy them and they turn out to be rock stars.

Nice! I've actually got a similar league season done as yours there mate

Couple more draws (TWICE vs Cardiff!?) but no losses. Can't remember the G/D and points exactly but its similar to yours.

How is Holjberg for you? Had him last year and he was great, wanted him this year but didn't want to pay too much lol

What tactic? Im currently 5 games in and havent lost yet, not much of a record tho. ;)

Any good suggestions for players? I was considering Romero/Balanta but want to try and avoid the cliche buying that everyone does.

Will probably raid PSG for Marquinhos and Varratti both really great at tempo dictaction.

Nice! I've actually got a similar league season done as yours there mate

Couple more draws (TWICE vs Cardiff!?) but no losses. Can't remember the G/D and points exactly but its similar to yours.

How is Holjberg for you? Had him last year and he was great, wanted him this year but didn't want to pay too much lol
Sounds good mate was gutted could not do the perfect season bar them 2 games. Hoijberg has been good mate was bit slow at the start of season then was key near the end rotating with Prowse and Goretzka. Think I paid about 17m start of 4th season.

What tactic? Im currently 5 games in and havent lost yet, not much of a record tho. ;)

Any good suggestions for players? I was considering Romero/Balanta but want to try and avoid the cliche buying that everyone does.

Will probably raid PSG for Marquinhos and Varratti both really great at tempo dictaction.
Im using Bebettoos unstoppable mate. Jonathan Silva,Hoijberg,Goretzka,Prowse,Aboubaker,Lukaku,Vietto,Jovic just a few I signed but tbh 1st couple of seasons I only signed 3 players as the rest that were at Utd were amazing anyway.

Sounds good mate was gutted could not do the perfect season bar them 2 games. Hoijberg has been good mate was bit slow at the start of season then was key near the end rotating with Prowse and Goretzka. Think I paid about 17m start of 4th season.

I didn't even realise I was going unbeaten until a mate asked how my save was going and I checked about 8 games from the end of the season, was bricking it then hoping I could play it out haha.

I went the whole season after unbeaten too! In the 3rd unbeaten so far, drew a game vs Brighton of all teams and narrowly won a 1 - 0 win vs a 9 man team too (can't think who)

bound to end soon though!

Been winning most cups, capital one cup seems to be the one I get KO'd from most often for some reason!

I didn't even realise I was going unbeaten until a mate asked how my save was going and I checked about 8 games from the end of the season, was bricking it then hoping I could play it out haha.

I went the whole season after unbeaten too! In the 3rd unbeaten so far, drew a game vs Brighton of all teams and narrowly won a 1 - 0 win vs a 9 man team too (can't think who)

bound to end soon though!

Been winning most cups, capital one cup seems to be the one I get KO'd from most often for some reason!
Yeah hopefully can carry on into 5th season, its great winning all the time really wanna top all the manager leagues.

Some players I bought at the start who have developed well -

Ademoglu from Anderlecht

Hummam Tariq (sp) - can't remember who from

Vaclav Cerny - as above

Veratti came to me on a free after his PSG contract went low. Decent rotation option

Yeah hopefully can carry on into 5th season, its great winning all the time really wanna top all the manager leagues.

I'm aiming to get biggest rep in football. Which even after winning pretty much everything most seasons Barca and Madrid etc still coming top.

I'm upgrading stadium and training etc to see if that helps

I'm aiming to get biggest rep in football. Which even after winning pretty much everything most seasons Barca and Madrid etc still coming top.

I'm upgrading stadium and training etc to see if that helps
I have not even checked lol. How you do that?

I have not even checked lol. How you do that?

Can't remember off the top of my head haha. Took me a while to find, there is sort of a list of teams and it shows * rating next to the names

*edit* or did you mean upgrading facilities?

Back