The " Matox13 I can post what I want " thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
im back... about to play Ajax in Amsterdam... a draw or win will see City in the knockouts

a defeat will see city out of CL and my head thrown to sea by Al Mubarak... its December 1st... let see how much money the Emirates throw at club to get a CB and Fellaini

half time... Ajax 0 City 0

i smashed post twice already... lack of luck galore...

goalllll Tevez!!!!

penalty to city with 9 minutes to go...

0-2... Karlos again

Kompany 0-3 from a corner header!!!

Possession 56-44 to ajax, but CCC, 0-5 to City... that if what i want... not to have the ball, but to have the chances...
good match from City... Ajax just tested Hart from far once

Last edited:
these Stoke City guys are ****** flinstones... they injured 2 players in a half...

if you put them one sock of different color each, they just kick themselves...

incredible ugly football... i won against stoke 2-1. but was like a basketball game... kompany headed twice from corners, they got a penalty who nobody saw also from a corner...

Anti-Football

i made all 3 subs from injuries... no red card for any flinstone

Penalty was a blunder from the company of kompany, so i'll have to buy a Company to Kompany, as Kompany's companies just fail often, both lescott and nastasic...

Last edited:
maybe Micah Richards would get a spot in starting XI... as he is fast, tall and strong... maybe just the partner that vincent needs...

things are going well in City... sitting 1st 3 points clear from united at mid december...

i made almost no signings but Bale yet... but january will get a couple of new faces

scorpion and sub zero arent all River fans...

you put black flags when you arent challenging for title

Season update:

Premier League, 19 played, 16 won, 3 lost, no draws... Leading with 48, 5 clear from second
UCL: Qualified, 2nd behind Real Madrid... Got Valencia on eight finals
League Cup: Out after losing on penalties against WBA

tactic seems to work pretty well for me, as my team never was outplayed, although we lost some games that could end in at least a draw... ill upload to give it a try with other teams

wow... this City is a gold mine, they just game me a 60M euro budget for january... Fellaini is a must... i need a tall and strong flinstone on the middle... the other im just dont know... i dont like Nasri very much, but also i need one more keeper, as pantilimon will be expelled soon...

Ballotelli, Tevez, Milner and some others are for sale... and im thinking seriously on bringing Lyonel, Cristiano and Neymar Jr to make the Fantastic Four with the Kun

COOOL!!! chiellini on sale, and cheap... one more brick to the wall!

Good luck getting Lyonel and Cristiano :D

I've started a City save because of this thread and it's going pretty well

Last edited:
Messi is worth about 250 million euro, you must have 100 transfer budget to get him (50 upfront, 200 on monthly installments) i got him with monaco but had almost 30, im looking to get him with city next season

Fellaini is Citizen!!!

now i got 50 million left... i covered the two positions... i think im going for a Fantasista and a goalie...

Neymar????

nossa... nossa... asi voce me mata...

got offer accepted, 27,5 cash, 80 in four years...

so hes going to sign and having 2 of the four fantastics... next season going for Messi and CR7

Last edited:
fkin west brom, again away at them, away losing 2-0 in 15 minutes... aguero cut back... let see what happens... im struggling with those flinstones that doenst want to play... both kompany and richards injured in training same day

**** west brow, the re injuring my players and no cards fly... fkin refs

GOAAAAAL son of a ***** GOOOOOOOOAAAAAL!!!! 2-2 now... and it seems that flinstones got tired of kicking my players

aguero post... aguero... foster... aguero... wide... i hate those freaky lucky anti football teams... im deserving to be winning 5-0 im drawing 2-2 thank to a blunder and a team play that they wont do ever again

fkin time wasters... another 2-2 draw in that stadium... they knocked me off on league cup already... at least i got the point...

im still leading, but i hate those time-wasting teams that relies on luck to score and to not concede

2-1 against newcastle... went 1-0 down thanks for the ONLY shot they managed... a weak shot from far that Hart did nothing... fkin hart he has a very bad save ratio...

Carlitos got in and turned over the game... Silva is playing worser and worser... maybe ill show him the exit door when Neymar arrives...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.