The Moneybags Chairman Game - Levelling The Playing Field

Juventus_Black_and_White_01.png

TRANSFER LIST

Mario Mandžukic - 50 million pounds
Leonardo Spinazzoli - 20 million pounds

LOAN LIST

Dani Olmo (AML, AMC, ST) - Already a very good Serie A player, similar type to Dybala, can be an instant impact.
Pelayo Morillo (ML, AML, AMC, AMR) - a good Serie A player, perfect for those teams with attacking mentality.
Moise Kean (AML, ST) - player who scores almost every game.

Hey I just noticed my manager sold Belotti to Chelsea. Do I get him back or at least he money I got from selling him?

Inter Milan January 2019 Update

Transfers

The issue with the squad in my opinion was the number 10 role as Spalletti likes to play with one but didn’t have a single player who is natural in that position. Therefore we spent most of money on this position.

attachment.php

Asensio and Felix are for the AM position and at the moment it looks as though Felix is playing in there while Asensio plays in either CM or LW. Tonali will hopefully become a starting player for us in a season or two when he develops and then the final signing was Pavon who can cover on either wing and if he isn’t able to push himself into the first team then he should still be sold for a big profit.

Home Form

attachment.php

At home we have been almost perfect with only 2 games where we didn’t win. The disappointment has been that those games were against beatable teams, especially the loss to Chievo which is very poor.

Away Form

attachment.php

The away form has been almost the opposite with us not winning away from home until November. We have played most of the big teams away from home though so the second half of the season should bring some easier away games.

Champions League

attachment.php

The key thing here was to get through to the knockout rounds and we have done this. We now have the hard task of facing Liverpool but we are still in with a shout which is pleasing.

Transfer List

RB Danilo D’Ambrosio - £10 Million
CM Marcelo Brozovic - £80 Million
CM Joao Mario - £25 Million
CM Borja Valero - £2.5 Million
RW Antonio Candreva - £10 Million

RW Cristian Pavon – LOAN
RW Gabriel Barbosa – LOAN

Hey I just noticed my manager sold Belotti to Chelsea. Do I get him back or at least he money I got from selling him?

Your bank balance is your budget. So if any players have been sold by your in game manager, then it will be in your budget mate.

Home Form

attachment.php

At home we have been almost perfect with only 2 games where we didn’t win. The disappointment has been that those games were against beatable teams, especially the loss to Chievo which is very poor.

Genoa a very beatable team?! The very cheek of it!! Lol!!​

Genoa a very beatable team?! The very cheek of it!! Lol!![/CENTER]

I am more upset that we conceded 3 at home to be honest.

How do we work out the compensation needed to change managers? (Don't tell Spalletti anything but he may not have much time left at Inter)

Weekly wage x the amount of weeks left on their contract

Gutted that Zidane didn't work out, I guess I have to pray we get far in the Europa League now and maybe turn things around in the league to not get relegated...

Considering we spent no money in the opening window, I'll take our position at the moment, I think its solid.

I’m crazy excited for the update today! Thank you NotSoSpecialOne for doing this for us!!

JANUARY TRANSFER WINDOW CLOSED

Adrian Rabiot was the man in huge demand with a number of clubs offering up coin bids to bring him to their clubs in the Summer on a free transfer. Cagliari, AC Milan and Torino chairman all actually committed all 20 of their coins to bid for the player! However, they all missed out on the free as Inter Milan swooped in this window and signed the player for a fee of £32 million, not wanting to wait until the Summer!!

Bologna were the big spenders of the window, forking out more than £190 million on just 3 players, with Gabriel Jesus being their marquee signing from Man City for over £100 million!

Cagliari also stumped up big money to bring Gelson Martins to the club from Monaco, with a fee of nearly £50 million submitted to bring him to Italy.

Torino saw a change of manager as Mauricio Pochettino joined the club after his recent sacking at Spurs, with the Torino chairman paying off Walter Mazzarri with nearly £6 million to leave the club!

Looking at the EXP offers, other than Rabiot, one of the most in demand players was Liverpool's Divock Origi, with Inter Milan, Genoa and Fiorentina all submitting bids for the player!

AC Milan - dporter8999
Budget £20.9 million

Transfer Bids;
1. Ethan Ampadu - Chelsea - £20 million - Player Signed (Highest Bidder)

Total Spend £20 million

EXP Offers;
Adrian Rabiot - PSG - 20 coins - Missed Out (Inter Milan signed player for fee during this window)

Atalanta - Linecoigne1998
Budget £45 million

Transfer Bids;
None

Total Spend £0 million

EXP Offers;
None

Bologna - WeArePalace
Budget £257.2 million

Transfer Bids;
1. Andrew Robertson - Liverpool - £52 million - Player Signed (Highest Bidder)
2. Presnel Kimpembe - PSG - £36.5 million - Player Signed (Highest Bidder)
3. Corentin Tolisso - Bayern - £61 million - Missed Out (Wrong information given...player now at PSG and worth £54 million so bid not enough)
4. Gabriel Jesus - Man City - £106 million - Player Signed (Highest Bidder)

Total Spend £194.5 million

EXP Offers;
None

Cagliari - stonecold
Budget £94 million

Transfer Bids;
1. Gelson Martins - Monaco - £49 million - Player Signed (Highest Bidder)
2. Youri Tielemans - Leicester - £21 million - Player Signed (Highest Bidder)
3. Fiete Arp - Hamburg - £7.5 million - Player Signed (Highest Bidder)
4. Willem Guebbels - Monaco - £1.6 million - Missed Out (Outbid by Torino)
5. Mile Svilar - Benfica - £1.5 million - Player Signed (Highest Bidder)
6. Manuel Pherai - Dortmund - £700k - Player Signed (Highest bidder)

Total Spend £79.7 million

EXP Offers;
Adrien Rabiot - PSG - 20 coins - Missed Out (Inter Milan signed player for fee during this window)

Fiorentina - Benncfc24
Budget £32.5 million

Transfer Bids;
1. Maximiliano Gomez - Celta Vigo - £24.5 million - Player Signed (Highest Bidder)

Total Spend £24.5 million

EXP Offers;
Divock Origi - Liverpool - 15 coins - Player to Sign In Summer (Highest Bidder)
Adrian Rabiot - PSG - 5 coins - Missed Out (Inter Milan signed player for fee during this window)

Genoa - TheNotSoSpecialOne
Budget -£8.1 million

Transfer Bids;
None

Total Spend £0 million

EXP Offers;
Divock Origi - Liverpool - 9 coins - Missed Out (Outbid by Fiorentina)
Eliaquim Mangala - Man City - 6 coins - Player to Sign In Summer (Highest Bidder)
Arda Turan - Barcelona - 5 coins - Player to Sign In Summer (Highest Bidder)

Inter Milan - bcfc1
Budget £46.9 million

Transfer Bids;
1. Adrian Rabiot - PSG - £32 million - Player Signed (Highest Bidder)
2. Nicolas Dominguez - Velez - £7 million - Player Signed (Highest Bidder)
3. Gabriel Cerutti - Huracan - £2.5 million - Player Signed (Highest Bidder)
4. Marco Vegas - Lanus - £2.5 million - Player Signed (Highest Bidder)
5. Lisandro Martinez - Defensa - £2.5 million - Player Signed (Highest Bidder)

Total Spend £46.5 million

EXP Offers;
Alberto Moreno - Liverpool - 15 coins - Player to Sign In Summer (Highest Bidder)
Divock Origi - Liverpool - 5 coins - Missed out (Outbid by Fiorentina)

Juventus - Telstar
Budget -£46.4 million

C2C Deal;
Moise Kean sent on loan to Torino for remainder of season

Transfer Bids;
None

Total Spend £0 million

EXP Offers;
Adrien Rabiot - PSG - 10 coins - Missed Out (Inter Milan signed player for fee during this window)
Juan Mata - Manchester Utd - 10 coins - Player to Sign In Summer (Highest Bidder)

Sassuolo - LiamCFC88
Budget £19.5 million

Transfer Bids;
None

Total Spend £0 million

EXP Offers;
None

SPAL - Madmat23
Budget £21.7 million

Transfer Bids;
None

Total Spend £0 million

EXP Offers;
None

Torino - dwellsnyc
Budget £18.4 million

Manager Change;
Manager Out - Walter Mazzarri - £5.7 million compensation
Manager In - Mauricio Pochettino - No compensation required

C2C Deal;
Moise Kean signed on loan from Juventus for remainder of season

Transfer Bids;
1. Marco Vegas - Lanus - £1.5 million - Missed Out (Outbid by Inter Milan)
2. A Isak - Dortmund - £8.5 million - Player Signed (Highest Bidder)
3. Willem Guebbels - Monaco - £2 million - Player Signed (Highest Bidder)
4. Lisandro Martinez - Defensa - £2 million (Missed Out (Outbid by Inter Milan)
5. Gerardo Albornoz - River - £500k - Player Signed (Highest Bidder)

Total Spend £16.7 million

EXP Offers;
Adrian Rabiot - PSG - 20 coins - Missed Out (Inter Milan signed player for fee during this window)

Udinese - Reifi
Budget £10.3 million

Transfer Bids;
1. Dominik Livakovic - Dinamo Zagreb - £4 million - Missed Out (Wrong information given...player worth £13.25 million so bid not enough)
2. Armin Djerlek - Partizan - £900k - Missed Out (Player doesn't seem to exist on the game)
3. Yuri Ribeiro - Benfica - £5.2 million - Player Signed (Highest Bidder)

Total Spend £5.2 million

EXP Offers;
Iker Muniain - Athletic Bilbao - 17 coins - Player to Sign In Summer (Highest Bidder)

Gutted to have missed out to Inter twice, both with Rabiot and Vegas.

NEWS: Udinese January Overview

Udinese Calcio Sign Portugal Wonderkid Yuri Ribeiro
image.aspx

Since 2012, Benfica have had now 22 year old Yuri Riberio. but that will end as Udinese have kept there eye on Yuri and decided to ****** him up. He will be included in
Le Zebrette's wonderkid squad. The player will join the club immediantly. Giovanni Ferrero had this to say: "I am delighted to add another player onto this young, fresh squad. We are gonna be stacked in the future, and i'll have players like Yuri to thank. Yuri will be joined by Iker Munian, who well end a 10 year spell playing for the spanish side Atleico Bilbao to join the Zebra's

- Football Italia

Last edited:
JANUARY/FEBRUARY/MARCH 2019 UPDATE

JANUARY TRANSFER WINDOW ROUNDUP

Business done by our managers in the window (over £4 million)...

Juventus sold Leonardo Spinazzola to Villarreal for £5 million

SERIE A

Fiorentina have had a bit of a nightmare over the past 3 months and having been only 1 point behind Juventus, they have dropped back to 5th and have 16 points between them and the team at the top! Inter and AC Milan have both leapfrogged them into the Champions League spots! Genoa, Udinese, Cagliari and SPAL all look set to settle for mid table berths this season! Atalanta look in real trouble and almost certain to go down unless they can string some results together quickly and Bologna and Sassuolo are not quite safe just yet!

attachment.php

TIM CUP

Inter Milan have made it to the final of the cup and will play Lazio! Other than Inter, it was only league strugglers Atalanta who made it to the semis from our chairmen clubs.

attachment.php

UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

Juventus cruised past Young Boys in the first knockout round, whilst Inter were unlucky to go out to Liverpool on the away goals rule!

attachment.php

And Juventus will now play Inter's conquerors Liverpool in the quarter finals!

attachment.php

UEFA EUROPA LEAGUE

Atalanta overcame Sporting with relative ease in the 1st knockout round, whilst AC Milan also cruised past Braga without much bother!

attachment.php

AC Milan progress to the quarter finals as they beat Celtic, where as Atalanta drop out of the competition at the hands of Valencia.

attachment.php

It's an all Italian affair in the quarter finals for AC Milan as they face Lazio.

attachment.php

Oh dear!! Not a good few months! Hopefully can hold on for European football!!

attachment.php

Press: Supporters are dieing to know why, why were you so desperate to have Pochettino as your manger.

Albus: “Well they used to sing a song in North London saying He’s magic you know... Mauricio Pochettino. I have a firm belief that our club is in need of a bit of magic.”

Press: What signing or you most excited about from your January Window?

Albus: “It has to be Geubbels for me. You don’t have to be a Ravenclaw to see that kid’s got it all. Between him and Isak I think we should have a formidable strike force for years to come.”

End of Season 2018/19

END OF SEASON 2018/19

SERIE A

Juventus romped the league in the end, winning by an easy 13 point margin and there is clearly plenty of ground to make up for the rest of us. Both Inter and AC Milan secured top 4 places and will be in the Champions League next year, whilst Fiorentina will have to settle for Europa League. Torino beat Genoa to 7th spot! Atalanta rallied in the final few games and moved clear of relegation, meaning none of our chairman clubs face the drop this year!

attachment.php

Mauro Icardi finished up top of the scoring charts, whilst Cristiano Ronaldo maintained his stature as the best player in the league based on average rating. Juventus's Miralem Pjanic topped the assist charts, whilst Juve's Szczesney kept the most clean sheets throughout the season.

attachment.php

TIM CUP

Inter Milan overcame Lazio in a tight final!

attachment.php

UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

After knocking out Inter in the previous round, Liverpool then turned conquerors over Juventus too and there will be no Champions League Trophy coming to Italy this season!

attachment.php

UEFA EUROPA LEAGUE

AC Milan won their all Italian tie against Lazio, only to be beaten by eventual winners Arsenal in the semi finals.

attachment.php

POINTS TABLE

A new thing I am introducing for this year is a points table to add a bit more of a competitive edge amongst us...

Serie A Winners; 100 points
Serie A Runners Up; 50 points
TIM Cup Winners; 75 points
TIM Cup Runners Up; 25 points
UEFA Champions League Winners; 150 points
UEFA Champions League Runners Up; 75 points
UEFA Europa League Winners; 100 points
UEFA Europa League Runners Up; 50 points

JuventusTelstar100
Inter Milanbcfc175
AC Milandporter89990
AtalantaLinecoigne19980
FiorentinaBenncfc240
Torinodwellsnyc0
SassuoloLiamCFC880
GenoaTheNotSoSpecialOne0
UdineseReifi0
BolognaWeArePalace0
Cagliaristonecold0
SPALmadmat230

MANAGER MOVEMENTS

None!

Chairmen with sacked manager, please let me know what you'd like me to do...

1) I can either reinstate your manager again for free (even if this manager has gone to another club, you will have 1st choice to keep him, even if he has gone to another chairman club)
2) You can replace them with someone else (you'll only have to pay compensation to your new manager's club if they have one, unless it's a chairman club in which case you can have them back for free).
3) Keep the manager who has taken over your club on the game for which there will be no fee as the game will have already worked out and taken any compensation from your balance (unless it's another chairman's manager and they want them back, in which case you'll have to revert to option 1 or 2 above).

If your manager was not sacked and left the club, then you cannot re-appoint him for free! You can either stick with the manager who has taken over, or you can appoint a new one of your own but if they have a club then you'll have to pay compensation!

If your manager retired, then you'll need to appoint a new one. If you take a manager from another club, you will have to pay compensation.

Game Save File Download; Moneybags Chairman Save - 10th June 2019

This download takes you up to 9th June, so you can see your squad stats for the season etc for your press write ups.

I will now sim the game to 3rd July which is the opening of the Italian transfer window, by which time I will have added your EXP players from the January window to your squads. That update will come soon after this one, with your transfer budgets for the upcoming season and the Summer window will open for a few days.

TRANSFER WINDOW OPEN

First of all, Cagliari's manager Antonio Conte has moved to Arsenal since the last update so stonecold, you need to let me know who you want to appoint as your new manager!

This Summer window will run until Wednesday evening of next week until 5:00pm, so it will give everyone chance to and time to post up your media posts for season 1!

Here's your budgets for the Summer based on your final positions in last year's Serie A;

Juventus - Telstar - £30 million
Inter Milan - bcfc1 - £40 million
AC Milan - dporter8999 - £50 million
Fiorentina - Benncfc24 - £50 million
Torino - dwellsnyc - £65 million
Genoa - TheNotSoSpecialOne - £70 million
Cagliari - stonecold - £100 million
Udinese - Reifi - £140 million
Sassuolo - LiamCFC88 - £180 million
SPAL - Madmat23 - £220 million
Bologna - WeArePalace - £260 million
Atalanta - Linecoigne1998 - £280 million

As a reminder, you will obviously be able to carry money over to the January window, but at the end of each season, you will not carry over any funds as you will receive your new budgets as per your finishing position in the Serie A table, so whatever you don't spend you will lose!

SENDING ME YOUR TRANSFERS

As per the rules in the opening post of this thread, we have a new transfer system which is now done based on bidding for players rather than working on a rule of thumb of multiplying the player's value by a certain amount! This means you are no longer GUARANTEED to get the players you want, but instead need to think about how much you are willing to pay to get them!

Also, you will need to rank your transfers up to a maximum of 7, in order of importance to you as this will give you priority if you and another chairman bid the same amount for the same player!

You will be allowed to sign a maximum of 5 players per transfer window and there is no longer restrictions on U18, FGN or DOM! But you may send me 7 bids, so that you have a couple of backups in case you miss out on any of your top 5 targets! However, if you only want to send me 3 bids then you can...the only ruling is that your bids cannot exceed your budget - even if you send me 7 and know you will only get a maximum of 5 players, the bids for all 7 players may not exceed your budget!

Finally, any bid you make for any player must be AT LEAST 2x their value in the game!

So here is an example of how the transfers should be sent (just an example, obviously these values/bids are wrong based on the 2x rule)...

1. Alexandre Lacazette - Arsenal - £40 million
2. Marcos Alonso - Chelsea - £20 million
3. Paul Pogba - Man Utd - £40 million
4. Cristiano Ronaldo - Juventus - £70 million
5. Sergio Busquets - Barcelona - £40 million
6. Iker Casillas - Porto - £10 million
7. Virgil Van Dijk - Liverpool - £30 million

In the event that I receive two bids of the same amount for the same player from 2 different chairman, the one that has them as a higher priority transfer will win this player!

No messages will come back to you to know if your transfer bids have been accepted and instead will just be announced at the end of each transfer window!! So again, it means you need to think about your bids and how badly you want or need a specific player or position covered!!

C2C transfers still work in the same way, although you no longer need to work out and send me the wages as it will be generated by the game! C2C transfers to be send in the following format...

C2C - Cristiano Ronaldo - Juventus - Napoli - £60 million

FREE transfers - there is also no need for salary! Just send me the player you want to sign and I will let the editor determine their salary! FREE transfers are now done on a first come first served basis! You only get 1 FREE transfer per season now!!

EXP transfers we'll go through in the January window, but you can refer to the opening post on the thread where it is detailed how these will work!

Manager changes still work in the same way. You pay up your manager's contract if you want to sack him and you pay up the new manager's contract if taking him from another club! Send me the details with compensation worked out if you are changing manager as you always have before.

Facility Upgrades - Not required in this chairman save as everyone has been given state of the art facilities across the board at the start to ensure we are all on a level playing field. This includes the non chairman sides too! Stadium capacity increases are at a cost of £2 million per 1,000 seats. You may upgrade your stadium by a maximum of 5,000 seats per season!

GAME SAVE: Moneybags Chairman Save - 3rd July 2019

All - For this window, I have sent my transfer bids to bcfc1, so he knows I have not cheated any of you with my bids.

End Of Season Press Release

End Of Season

'A promising start for new chairman Ben Edwards'

Fiorentina reached the aim of getting back into Europe, ultimately leading to a promising season under the new chairman. However it could and maybe should have been so much better. A brilliant start which led to the club only being a single point of the top spot, but a slight collapse after January and the club missed out on Champions League.

Loan striker Muriel led the way with 14 goals with young star Chiesa also scoring and assisting plenty of goals. Edwards stated that the signings made over the summer made a big impact for the club, that however would be LIE! with only one of them making over 5 starts for the team throughout the season.

Edwards also made a glaring error in January, signing Gomez but then being unable to register him for the remainder of the season. Lets hope he doesn't make that mistake again!!

Transfer list

Riccardo Saponara - Decent AM for the bottom half teams, Can certainly do a good job - 6m

Brya Dabo - clubs best right back, however struggled last season - 5m

Sebastian Cristoforo - Decent CM but the club has 3 options ahead of him - 3.5m

We are looking for a new CAM and RB to start in the team, along with cover on the wings and holding midfield. If you have anyone suitable please give me a price.​