The Moneybags Chairman Game - Levelling The Playing Field

View attachment 8644

Inter Milan End of Season 2019 Review

A decent season comes to the end and the highlight has to be the fact that we won some silverware this season. The Italian cup is no easy thing to win and I am happy to get some silverware in my first season. This, along with a 3rd​ place finish, is enough for Spalletti to keep his job but I will be looking to be involved in a title race next season as we finished 19 points behind Juventus which isn’t good enough.

Transfers In

attachment.php

January was a good window as we signed Adrien Rabiot who made a big impact with 2 goals and 4 assists in his half season at the club. We then raided Argentina for 4 youngsters who will hopefully develop into very good players over the next few seasons.

Home Form

attachment.php

The home form in the league was acceptable although not as good as the first half of the season. The loss to Napoli at the end was costly as a win there would have got us 2nd​ place.

Away Form

attachment.php

The away form did get better although the loss to Chievo is bad as it meant that Chievo did a league double over us while also getting relegated.

Champions League

attachment.php

We didn’t get any further than the first knockout round as we went out to Liverpool on the away goals rule. This was at least a much better result than the 5-0 drubbing I got against Liverpool in the Champions League final in my own story (shameless plug sorry).

Italian Cup

attachment.php

This has been the success of the season. We have done well to win this and will now look to retain the title while also hopefully being involved in a tighter title race.

Transfer List

GK Samir Handanovic - £40 Million
LB – Kwadwo Asamoah - £30 Million
CM – Joao Mario - £15 Million
RW – Gabriel Barbosa - £40 Million
LW – Ivan Perisic - £80 Million
ST Mauro Icardi - £150 Million
ST – Lautaro Martinez - £25 Million

CB – Alessandro Bastoni – LOAN
CB Marco Vegas – LOAN
LB Federico Dimarco - LOAN
CM – Nicolas Dominguez – LOAN
CM – Sandro Tonali – LOAN
RM – Gabriel Cerutti – LOAN
RW – Yann Karamoh – LOAN
LW – Felice D’Amico – LOAN
ST – Facuno Colidio – LOAN
ST – Andrea Pinamonti - LOAN

Juventus_Black_and_White_01.png

"Good evening! My name is Bianca Tortilla from Eurosport! We are live from Torino, Italy, outside Allianz Stadium, the Juventus main stadium. It has been a semi-successful season for Juventus after the takeover. The Old Lady has now won Serie A for eight times in a row. Impressive! They also managed to grab the Italian Super Cup trophy. But is that enough? Let's ask people on the street, because this is a normal thing!"

"Hello, sir! I am Bianca Tortilla from Eurosport and we are asking if you are satisfied with Juventus getting only 2 throphies this season?"

"Hi, I'm Pietro and I have only one thing to say. *He grabs the camera* INTER FOREVER!! **** MILAN!! **** JUVENTUS!!"

*Allianz Stadium security guy approaches. He pushes the man to the ground, places his knee with his body weight on Pietros neck. He proceeds to brake his arm. The reporter and cameraman have already been transported inside the stadium.*

"Hehe, that was different. But now we are inside the stadium and maybe have a chance to meet the players or even the new owners personally!"

"Oh, I think I see Cristiano Ronaldo over there. Let's get closer."

"Hello mr. Ronaldo!I am Bianca Tortilla from Eurosport. Can we ask you some questions?"

*Ronaldo slowly lifts up his shorts, points on his thigh with his finger and says*

"I'm 34 and have these muscles. I am the absolute best. I AM MACHINE!"

*He takes out four dumbbells from his bag, tapes all of them to his legs and walks away*

"I am Bianca Tortilla from Eurosport and you heard nothing from us first!"

Hi all,

Just checked in for the first time in a couple of weeks and although it’s disappointing to see the old chairman game coming to an end this one looks good so far.

I don’t have time this week to allow me to join but would love to join at the next opportunity.

Hi all,

Just checked in for the first time in a couple of weeks and although it’s disappointing to see the old chairman game coming to an end this one looks good so far.

I don’t have time this week to allow me to join but would love to join at the next opportunity.

I would anticipate that the upcoming season will be done by Sunday evening, so you'll be able to join then if it suits mate

attachment.php

" POCHETTINO PULLED OFF SOME MAGICO FOR TORINO"

Chairman Dumbledore expressed his most sincere excitement that newly appointed manager Mauricio Pochettino was able to guide Torino back into European contention. This year it is the Europa League, he hopes next year it will be the champions league.

When asked about Player Performances, Albus pointed out a few players in particular.
"We've got to be happy with how are defense performed all season. N'Koulou & Vallejo were rocks at the center of our defense, while you could argue our left back Guerrero was best player on the pitch for us this season. We of course are a bit dissapointed that PSG have come in and swooped Frenkie De Jong from us, this makes back to back windows where we lost our best player outside of our control!! Nonetheless we are very excited to watch the continued development of Thiago Almada, Geubbels and Isak as they seek to rejuvinate what was a very stagnant attack for much of the year."

When asked about what his summer window plans are Albus simply replied "One can never have enough socks." Leaving this reporter to believe that we should expect signings... or new kits. I'm not sure.

Hi everyone,

Have just discovered this thread and would love to be a chairman, i notice you have a few serie A teams free. This game looks great so far. I'm free anytime if i could join at the next opportunity that'd be great.

Apologies for the lack of activity, been caught up at work the last few weeks and unfortunately it's not gonna get any better... I'll be able to send my transfer bids every now and then but unfortunately can't guarantee to be very active :( still loving this chairman game so far though despite a poor first season with Atalanta!

Sorry guys but bringing this to an end. I've had 3 players drop out after the first season and I know there are at least a couple of others struggling for time at the moment too.

Not sure if this wasn't a very good idea and most prefer the traditional chairman game, so there was just a lack of enthusiasm around this one?

However, I'm struggling for time a little myself and barely even getting a chance to play my own Hartlepool save at present.

If someone else wants to pick up the running of this then feel free.

Sorry if I've disappointed anyone and again apologies to those of you that were really keen.

Awh Man!!!! Thanks for the fun, this was my first one ever and I was having a blast! Gutted it has to be over.

Any chance we could grab some replacements and keep going? My computer probably couldn't process fast enough to do the updates but I could handle some of the transfer stuff if that would be helpful for you?

I am disappointed to see this game end so quickly. I was thinking about starting my own chairman game once this one had ended but I may bring that forward if there are enough people interested, although I'm not sure if there are with so many people dropping out of this one so quickly.

Let me know if you are interested in a new chairman game and I may run my own one if enough are interested.

I am disappointed to see this game end so quickly. I was thinking about starting my own chairman game once this one had ended but I may bring that forward if there are enough people interested, although I'm not sure if there are with so many people dropping out of this one so quickly.

Let me know if you are interested in a new chairman game and I may run my own one if enough are interested.

I would play mate but just don't have time to run. From experience I would say to stick with the original style as there seemed to be a lot more interest and enthusiasm around the championship one I ran

I would LOVE to

I would play mate but just don't have time to run. From experience I would say to stick with the original style as there seemed to be a lot more interest and enthusiasm around the championship one I ran

Thanks for the advice. I am thinking of doing just a standard game in the Premier League but not allowing anyone be in charge of the 'big 6' in the league.

Thanks for another great save despite it being quite short. Really appreciate the effort and apologies for my inactivity in general - I'm a little busy for the next few weeks.

As a massive massive Spurs fan I’d really love to manage them. But if not I’d get it

Great Idea

standard game in the Premier League but not allowing anyone be in charge of the 'big 6' in the league.

I'd Love everton if you do manage to set up the game. would be great to play a prem save

Should a Premier League save be started, I’d love to take charge of my beloved Crystal Palace.

Should a Premier League save be started, I’d love to take charge of my beloved Crystal Palace.

i was thinking about taking palace, they're a great team solid all over the pitch with a great penalty taker in your CM i forgot his name. Zaha is the obvious gem.