the most underated player in FM11??

Leo Messi<) now don't get me wrong he's excellent but he doesn't score that many goals, he scores like 10-15 goals a season when in real life he scores 30-40, so sth is not right I think...

Your tactics probably aren't right.

LOL, I'm glad none of you guys do the ratings, the database would be so horribly unbalanced.

emile heskey. He should have heading 20 jumping 20 strength 20

And 20 finishing.

Messi is underrated as to, why make him that injure prone? He's barely been injured in two years irl.

Pedro is underrated.
Some of the La Masia talents, Thiago, Fontas, Bartran, Muniesa.

Last edited:
And 20 finishing.

Messi is underrated as to, why make him that injure prone? He's barely been injured in two years irl.

Pedro is underrated.
Some of the La Masia talents, Thiago, Fontas, Bartran, Muniesa.

dont get how pedro or messi are under rated both are absoulete beasts in my barca save!!

id have to say Marc Albrighton is defo up there!

Mark Albrighton, and some of the other Villa youth.

However, from a Wolves point of view I think Stephen Ward is slightly underated

Niko Kranjcar, despite being one of Tottenhams best players last season he took a bit of a downgrade.

scott parker :) stats are good and all, but i really think hes one of the best centre mids in the prem, if he played for man u/chelsea or whoever, he'd be better :)

I think Nani is about right, he puts in consistant good performances for me, but occasionly makes wrong decisions which is relaistic.

I'd have to say muller and also Park. Why United transfer list him at the start of every game is beyond me.

who said Carroll is underated????

c'mon he's just below dzeko and llorente in his role! got him @ Southampton the 4* season, him alone made me pass from 11th position the season before to 4th with 13 scores and 15 assists in like 28 matches!

in my opinion he's absolute class!

beside he's just 21 and this current one is the first season he does at high levels,give him time :p