Go for Udinese,Sampdoria or Palermo for a challenge in Seria A. Maybe Blackburn or Bolton for EPL.

I would love to hear a story of someone playing with, my team, Ayr United.

Any half decent South American side or European sleeping giant.

i remember 2 years ago i was derby and in my first season i finished 8th 2nd season i finished 3rd i won fa cup as well this was quite a hard challenge

Ok

Country - Spain, Italy or Germany
Budget - 4m - 10m
Top Division in their country
Some well recognised players .

help would be appreciated
thanks

Ok

Country - Spain, Italy or Germany
Budget - 4m - 10m
Top Division in their country
Some well recognised players .

help would be appreciated
thanks

Udinese, fiorentina, hoffenheim, at. Madrid, Hsv, Broussia Dortmund. Tbh, there are loads. So i tend to go for international jobs, im currently managing Macadonia, and my aim is to get them to the world cup :D

hey guys, heres my scenario.
i have loaded up a large database consisting of (england, scotland, france, germany, holland, italy, portugal and spain)

i want to manage a big team but not too big. basically i am looking for a team who has been underachiving the last few seasons and it would be difficult to win the league.

in summary, a team who should win the title but always fall short.

i have loaded up a large database consisting of (england, scotland, france, germany, holland, italy, portugal and spain)

i want to manage a big team but not too big. basically i am looking for a team who has been underachiving the last few seasons and it would be difficult to win the league.

England- Spurs
Scotland- Aberdeen??
France- Lille
Germany- Hamburg
Holland- Feyenoord
Italy- Fiorentina
Portugal- Benfica
Spain- Atletico Madrid

Hope I helped ;)

i'm thinking about starting a new story, but I always seem to see them with the same teams! need some ideas on who to go, not too fussed on the country. possibly with a decent budget and a squad that does need improvement. maybe a mid-table team looking to turn them into world beaters in about 5 years. any ideas for me :)? Thanks.

i'm thinking about starting a new story, but I always seem to see them with the same teams! need some ideas on who to go, not too fussed on the country. possibly with a decent budget and a squad that does need improvement. maybe a mid-table team looking to turn them into world beaters in about 5 years. any ideas for me :)? Thanks.

Barrow lol ko mate

Tottenham
Aston Villa
Sunderland if you can get some money

dude, look no further than Deportivo, i am cureently with them now, awesome challenge, i got them to Champions league in 2nd season after getting them to Europa league after the 1st now into my 4th, battling it out at the top 4 with Real, good challenge as no transfer for at least 2-3 seasons, depending on how you do! just keep Adrian at all costs!

hope this helps <)

Hey guys, if you are looking for something completely else you could try the official Faroese Premier League which can be downloaded on www.footballmanager.fo - real players, logos, graphics, kits and faces all included.

Enjoy!

Hey im back. Wondering if i should continue my BCFC challenge or should i start i new challenge? Would be really kin to do a impossible challenge, preferably in England, Italy, Spain or France =D

Looking for a new Challenge guys.. Want a english club with VERY bad finance the worse the better.. Not a prem league club tho..

Ideas please???

Looking for a new Challenge guys.. Want a english club with VERY bad finance the worse the better.. Not a prem league club tho..

Ideas please???
no epl? try chester or crystal palace (takeover maybe)

I read somewhere about the FM Base 80 Million challenge... Any ideas? Links?

Looking for a challenge in any league in any country other than England or Spain.

I was thinking about starting a story with either... Queens Park (scottish third divison) or HIbs (break the old firm?) if people would like to see them and follow i would start one of them??