im from scotland and support rangers and anybody wanting a challenge should go rangers because=u need to sell to buy obviously the club are in debt you start off in the champions league it's a challenge to win the league but a realistic one and after a few seasons you can think about goin further in the champions league and the debt is 30 million so that will take a while to clear hope some of yous do it
Cheers

I havent made a story in a while my last one got a heck of alot of hits in a quick time (I said i've been to the year 3000) But my computer was restored and i was unable to get that save back, Stories inspire me to keep a season going so i choose to do them, anyone have an idea of a challlnege or someone they'd be intrested in?

I havent made a story in a while my last one got a heck of alot of hits in a quick time (I said i've been to the year 3000) But my computer was restored and i was unable to get that save back, Stories inspire me to keep a season going so i choose to do them, anyone have an idea of a challlnege or someone they'd be intrested in?

Bradford City :)

Too late mate ive already started my year 3000 one up again:)

Thnx mate but not in italy england spain france or germany

ive tried maanging sooo many big teams and just get bored straight away and dont know what team to pick so has anyone got suggestions for

mid table club from one of the top leagues like the prem, la liga, seria a etc that have a decent amount of money and i can build them up to become a world class team

ive tried maanging sooo many big teams and just get bored straight away and dont know what team to pick so has anyone got suggestions for

mid table club from one of the top leagues like the prem, la liga, seria a etc that have a decent amount of money and i can build them up to become a world class team

Fulham always a good one for that mate

I'd Say Fulham or Birmingham :)

cheers mate i might do birmingham cause ive seen the stories from the likes of bcfc and they look pretty fun to manage ive never managed em on any fm before :)

---------- Post added at 03:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:15 AM ----------

Fulham always a good one for that mate

cheers might do fulham if my birmingham game fails lol

I want a new challenge in one of the waekest football countries to over time get them to be a european force any suggestions.

Also anyone looking for a small club to take up the leagues go livingston

Hey guys, looking for a club to be in financial ruin with very poor facilities, a squad full of useless players and who also struggle to sign the calibre of player they really need to achieve their goals because the board sets their goals far too high :) In short, I'd like what many would consider to be the hardest challenge in the game without handicapping yourself as such (eg. challenges where you can't sign players and are only allowed regens or rules like no players over 23 allowed).

edit: Any league is fine.

Last edited:
Hey guys, looking for a club to be in financial ruin with very poor facilities, a squad full of useless players and who also struggle to sign the calibre of player they really need to achieve their goals because the board sets their goals far too high :) In short, I'd like what many would consider to be the hardest challenge in the game without handicapping yourself as such (eg. challenges where you can't sign players and are only allowed regens or rules like no players over 23 allowed).

edit: Any league is fine.

Tottenham, Louds of useless players :pXD

while my friend was over we played as latvia, the funnest challenge ive ever done, we just missed out on the world cup but we got to 2014, wish i had done it on my laptop, did it on my friends, seriously play as them