The Newest and Freshest Auction Game Ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
ah dropped down to fourth :/, but cavani is top goalscorer and in the semis of the cup so quite happy but have a load of injurys :/

Things getting better now. 16 points in the last 8 games, hope the team can carry on this momentum and make it to the play-offs.

Top of the league :D shame that I still get a few injuries, but top goalscorer isn't bad

2nd, out of the cup and struck down with half a squad of injuries! Not looking good!

i literally have no players. 3 quaters of my squad is injured. is there no coaches or fitness staff or physios potta? cos thats crazy injuries! :(

i was second when i actually had my squad :(

Last edited:
Well at least it looks like we are all suffering injuries not just my team so must be fair. Not sure why though?

Seriously? I don't have any injuries. Hernandez is back to his position and hope he can pop in goals for me now.

IM definatly being relegated. But the thing thats annoying me is 3 players playing out of position? the regens have got a red dot. WHY! Ive got Huntelaar on the bench PLAY 2 UP TOP! My number 1 priority at end of season, new manager. How strange as well, 2 of the top 3 highest player ratings play for me.. yet im by far the worst team in the league this season.. haha?

Ive been away from this thread so have just managed to catch up, and well Im not doing too well. One above bottom is rubbish, I actually thought that my team would do well and I'd be one of top 3, clearly I was wrong. Defo need to improve my defence. A late push just to get a more respectable position would be nice.

Missed out on europe by 2 points and semi finalist in the cup, team getting better now, cant wait til next season.

Well that was a disapointing end to the season. went from being a comfortable 3rd with 10 games to go to finishing 5th :( thought my team would be strong enough for promotion. oh well always next season ;)
no awards either so 0 points from season 1 for me. was runner up on player of the year but lost out to messi...

Last edited:
Score Board

Real Rovers – 19
Coombes FC – 11
Joe Is Awesome – 7
Blazinsmoke FC – 7
Barmy Army – 4
Colgate Rebels - 3
Justice Mikey - 2
Lightmoor Rovers - 1
Money FC - 0
The Flidimites - 0
The Super Blues - 0
Crusaders – 0
Luke United – 0
Enter Funny Name - - 1
Lincoln Lions - - 3
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum - -3

---------- Post added at 09:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 PM ----------

Transfer window is now open and will post next Auction Round Tomorrow

wow finished below lightmoor rovers who only had 7 players!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.