The Newest and Freshest Auction Game Ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Transfer Budgets updated on the OP........

Missed out on playoffs by a point, but the team recovered well to finish in 4th place after getting just 8 points in the first 10 games of the season. No worries, we'll come back stronger next season ;)

nooo! lost in the play offs. was 3 points off top as well. maybe next season. :(

How many auction rounds will be there this time? And do players retire in this game?

'av ittt!! Promotedd, come on Barmy Army!! What was the score in the final? 6.1m to spend, anyone selling cheap?

Hm. Well, theres no much to be said about that. My Manager came 3rd in the Manager of the Year and i finished rock bottom lol? How does that work. My team played quite well, Crisicito team of the year, Fabregas 3rd highest rating, Alonso 4th most assists however my problem was goal scoring. My manager was negative with only 1 forward not to mention the injuries we're a ******* nightmare!

ah lost in the final of the cup, but still happy with the performance and im selling parker, podolski if anyones interested

Got 13.8m to spend now, not really selling anyone unless good money offered.

Looking for decent striker, but wanna see the auction round :)

UNSOLD/2nd Season

Goalkeeper
Andreas Lindegaard
Iker Casillas

Defenders
Jose Boswinga
Roberto Carlos
Juan
Michael Dawson

Midfielders
Deco
Florent Malouda
Paul Scholes
Juan Sebastián Verón

Strikers
Mevlut Erdinc
Gonzalo Higuain
Sergio Aguero
Falco

Managers
NOTE: THE WINNING BID WILL AUTOMATICALLY REPLACE YOUR MANAGER.

Roberto Mancini
Kenny Dalglish
[FONT=&quot]Joachim Low

DEADLINE: WENSEDAY 8th JUNE at 10pm GMT

[/FONT]​

---------- Post added at 05:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:04 PM ----------

@ nirmit11......Players don't age in this auction game and there is only one Auction Round!

You can only bid 1GK, 2DF, 2MF, 2ST...........AND REMEBER YOUR SQUAD LIMIT

ive just sent my bids too. gone over my budget but doubt i will win them all but my team needed to be improved...

Luke i know it would be going off topic, but invite people on this auction game to ur new one, AS THERE ONLY 2 PLACES LEFT.

Give the link on here, surely potta would let u :L

@ nirmit11......Players don't age in this auction game and there is only one Auction Round!

Was curious because Van Der Sar had a 'Ret' status next to his name.

Edit: Bids sent :)

Last edited:
I love this game :D
Won the league, the cup, all top 3 in player of the year, 2nd top goalscorer, top manager of the year and 10 players in team of the year :D
Do the European spots count potta?

potta i should have 11mil but -5mil to joshwiggy so should be 6mil? the OP says 0... :(

@ joshwiggy.....they don't mate.....I just keep repeating the same season over again

@ Eddie Money.....Will change this now

UNSOLD/2nd Season

Goalkeeper
Iker Casillas – joshwiggy 8m

Defenders
Jose Boswinga - luke797 6.1m
Roberto Carlos – chubb23 2m
Juan - luke797 6.1m -
Michael Dawson – ThisIsJoe 6m

Midfielders
Deco - chubb23 3m
Florent Malouda - joshwiggy 8m
Paul Scholes - Aneil14life 3.5m

Strikers
Gonzalo Higuain – chubb23 13.2m
Sergio Aguero - joshwiggy 14m
Falco - joshwiggy 12m

Managers
Joachim Low – Nil Satis Nisi Optimum 1.5m

---------- Post added at 11:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 PM ----------

DEADLINE for transfers will be Thursday 9th June at 5pm

Status
Not open for further replies.