Yeah we are pretty stupid league xD
+ these players at Kozara don't exist
If you can you can try to win every trophy at every country, maybe more fun ? :D
I'm basically just going to country hop and try and win all the trophies within the chosen Country and then move on to another one.

November

View attachment 356662

Looking at the fixtures for this month I could clearly see that could easily ruin our season or really allow us to push on.
The cup tie against our main rival Zeljeznicar is probably the biggest fixture, as a win would win progression to the semi-final and a great morale boost for the team and the fans.
We also played Siroki Brijeg who at the time of playing were second in the league making it a very important match.
Here's the fixtures for November...

View attachment 356659

FK Sarajevo vs Velez Mostar (2/11/13) League

View attachment 356658

This game started off so well and then turned on us fairly quickly after half-time, luckily I changed to a more defensive set-up and we defended our slender lead really well.
I really think if the team improved defensively then we would be a massively dominant force.
Man Of The Match - Vuslijanin

Sloboda (NG) vs FK Sarajevo (6/11/13) Cup

View attachment 356653

Quite a worrying performance here, considering we played a team from a lower division.
Luckily our first leg advantage meant that weren't really troubled on aggregate, the victory meant we progressed into the quarter finals against our city-rivals Zeljeznicar.
Man Of The Match - Velkoski

Siroki Brijeg vs FK Sarajevo (9/11/13) League

View attachment 356649

For once we had our defense to thank as Siroki Brijeg gave us a really good game, luckily we took our chances and kept defensively solid.
The penalty gave us a lead to hang onto, we changed our approach and sat-back to hit them on break which worked well meaning we added a second goal in the 85th minute which ensured the victory.

Man Of The Match - Tatomirovic

Zeljeznicar vs FK Sarajevo (20/11/13) Cup

View attachment 356642

We owe this win solely to the strike partnership between Travancic and Krpic who linked up perfectly time and time again.
Krpic knocked balls down for Travancic all day long and he finished them with precision meaning he got our first hat-trick of the season.
It's a huge result, getting three away goals set's us up perfectly for the second leg.
Man Of The Match - Travancic

FK Sarajevo vs Leotar (23/11/13) League

View attachment 356636

Easily our most comfortable win of the season, we broke their attacking plays down easily and they never caused any problems defensively at all.
Despite losing out marginally on possession we always seemed in control of the game and we took our time and gradually broke down their defense and got two nicely worked goals.

Borac (BL) vs FK Sarajevo (30/11/13) League

View attachment 356635

Another game which illustrates our reliance on our forward players to get us out of trouble, they keep on pulling it off though.
Although, if we were to try and qualify for the Europa League group stages we would have to strengthen significantly in defense.
Man Of The Match - Travancic

Easily our best month so far, we go unbeaten throughout and pick up big wins against Zeljeznicar and Siroki Brijeg which put in us a strong postion to try and pick-up a League and Cup Double in our first season.
Here's the league table...

View attachment 356634

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Goal Of The Month And Player Of The Month

Goal Of The Month

We scored some great individual and team goals during November, but I think this one topped the lot as he took it on the bounce first time...

[video=youtube;IGMWzV4BZNE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGMWzV4BZNE&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Player Of The Month

This month's decision really was an easy one, picked up 6 goals in 6 games and really helped us to pick up some big maybe season defining wins.
Here's the Player Of The Month...

View attachment 356633

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If there's anything you'd like to see me add to this story or if you just want to see a few screenshots of something within my save then don't hesitate to ask me.
Thanks for reading :)

Literally only using this website to follow your story now, love the layout and your style of writing!

Literally only using this website to follow your story now, love the layout and your style of writing!
Thanks mate it's good to know people are following my story, encourages me to carry on writing updates :)

Quick Update

So it looks like they have about a 3 month winter break in Bosnia and Herzegovina, therefore the next update won't be
out until a little bit later tonight :)
Hopefully we can bring in some more players over this period, and use the break to bed them in with friendlies.
Also gives me a little time to work out our defensive problems.

View attachment 356589

New Signings and The Winter Break

View attachment 356552

Not much to look at here, just some friendlies I arranged to keep the squad match fit during the winter break.
The friendlies also helped to bring in some revenue to the club.

The transfer window opened over The Winter Break and I took to this opportunity to add two players to our squad.
They're both midfield players, we were short on midfield players due to long-term injuries and me releasing some of them because they weren't good enough to play for us.
The two new players also add some experience to the squad.
Here's the new signings.

View attachment 356551

View attachment 356550
Any feedback is appreciated :)

March

View attachment 356549

After a great last month, The Winter Break was more of nuisance to me as I was hoping we wouldn't lose any of our momentum as there was some big games during this month.
The biggest game being the first leg of the Semi-Final in the Cup, also some important games in the league as we play some of the teams situated near us in the League.

View attachment 356547

FK Sarajevo vs Celik (1/3/14) League

View attachment 356541

We should of definitely won this game, we conceded a goal early on and really struggled from there on in.
We created lots of chances but were ultimately wasteful in front of goal.
Cilik aren't exactly one of the stronger sides in the league either, so maybe to boy's suffered a little bit from complacency hence the bad start to the match.
Man Of The Match - Bilbilja

Olimpic vs FK Sarajevo (8/3/14) League

View attachment 356535

We bounced back brilliantly this game, much more clinical as goals came from all over the pitch.
We also defended well and limited them to a small number of chances, this is ideally how I want us to play every match.
Man Of The Match - Cimirot

Fk Sarajevo vs Sloboda Tuzla (12/3/14) Cup

View attachment 356529

Apart from the one blip in the first half which saw us concede a stupid goal, we completely played them off the park quickly finishing them off within the first half.
In the second half we simply cruised to the final whistle and were unfortunately unable to add to the scoreline.
Man Of The Match - Osmanagic

FK Serjatavo vs Vitez (15/3/14) League

View attachment 356528

Another ideal performance from the team, we had them beat within 23 minutes.
The partnership of Bibilja and Travancic worked wonders and their defense simply couldn't cope with them, a mention must go to Osmanagic though who supplied them with great service throughout the match.
Man Of The Match - Bibilja

Slavija
vs Fk Serajavo (22/3/14) League

View attachment 356524

This game was a lot more comfortable than the scoreline suggests, their goal came too late to cause any real problems as we saw the rest of the game out with ease.
Osmanagic also proved why he's one of our Key Players with two great goals.
Man Of The Match - Osmanagic

FK Sarajevo
vs Mladost (VO) (29/3/14) League

View attachment 356521

Very disappointing match, it just seemed like we were destined to lose it as we completely peppered their goal with attempts only for them to steal a goal just before half-time.
The Second-Half was more of the same as we created a lot of chances but they hit everywhere but the back of the net.

Another fairly good month, we increased our lead at the top of the table and it now seems like we won't be caught.
We also gave ourselves a very good change of progressing to the Cup Final with a good win at home.
Here's the League Table...

View attachment 356518

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Goal Of The Month And Player Of The Month

Goal Of The Month

Once again, due to our tactic we take a lot of shots from outside the box which leads us to scoring some great goals.
Here's the pick of the bunch for this month...

[video=youtube;x3kTi6FPbgM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3kTi6FPbgM&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Player Of The Month

Another fairly easy decision to make, he picked up 4 goals in 7 games from the AMC role.
Here's our Player Of The Month...

View attachment 356517

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for reading, any feedback is greatly appreciated.
If you think there's anything I can add or improve on in this story then please leave a reply :)

Another great update, looks like you have the league wrapped up now as well!
Hopefully you win the cup as well, and round off a great first season

Another great update, looks like you have the league wrapped up now as well!
Hopefully you win the cup as well, and round off a great first season
Thanks once again dude!

With the season coming to an end i'm starting to look around for my next destination, is there any countries you guys would like to see me manage in?

I like how you're doing a save with our (Cardiff's) affiliates. Never seen a save in this country so it would be nice to see how it goes!