The Official Rangers Match Thread

I think you should change the title to just the Official Rangers thread as there is more than just games being discussed.
Im not too fussed about the Bartley deal, he played one game against us last season and he made about 5 touches of the ball. Just like Kerkar and Diouf I think Bartley is more a cheerleader at Rangers.

Last edited:
I think you should change the title to just the Official Rangers thread as there is more than just games being discussed.
Im not too fussed about the Bartley deal, he played one game against us last season and he mad about 5 touches of the ball. Just like Kerkar and Diouf I think Bartley is more a cheerleader at Rangers.

So he has to play well against Celtic to be a good player ? Bartley done well in filling in the gaps we needed last season and was pretty solid in games he played and he never had a chance to make much impact because he got injured and Also wasn't involved much in the Old Firm game because he picked up a Yellow card early on for crunching Scott Brown so had to be careful the rest of the game.

Diouf was just a publicity stunt and I don't even know what the script is with Kerkar but I do think that Bartley will be a vital player for us this season especially with Bougherra leaving.

So he has to play well against Celtic to be a good player ? Bartley done well in filling in the gaps we needed last season and was pretty solid in games he played and he never had a chance to make much impact because he got injured and Also wasn't involved much in the Old Firm game because he picked up a Yellow card early on for crunching Scott Brown so had to be careful the rest of the game.

Diouf was just a publicity stunt and I don't even know what the script is with Kerkar but I do think that Bartley will be a vital player for us this season especially with Bougherra leaving.

I said he wasnt a good player?

When he played against us he was pish, so I would be happy for him to play against us again this season.
Crunching? Try disgusting.

wouldnt say Edu was worse than Ortiz, guy was disgustingly bad.

So far Oritz hasn't shown anything that he's worthy of wearing that Rangers jersey at all tbh.

I said he wasnt a good player?

When he played against us he was pish, so I would be happy for him to play against us again this season.
Crunching? Try disgusting.

Your Implying it are you not ? Your judging him on one game and saying your happy if he plays against you's as if he's going to have no impact in the game again... I can't see your logic behind why you would be happy if he plays :S

I was implying that Rangers signing Bartley didnt send the same shivers down my spin that the likes of Crueller did. I am happy if he plays against us because the games I have seen him play in (about 5ish) he hasnt impressed me.

The last time he played against us he was a passenger. That is the logic behind me wanting him to play against us again. He may step up to the occasion this season but I can only judge him on what I have seen which has been poor.

I was implying that Rangers signing Bartley didnt send the same shivers down my spin that the likes of Crueller did. I am happy if he plays against us because the games I have seen him play in (about 5ish) he hasnt impressed me.

The last time he played against us he was a passenger. That is the logic behind me wanting him to play against us again. He may step up to the occasion this season but I can only judge him on what I have seen which has been poor.

Fair enough, That's your opinion, Personally I disagree I think he done well at Rangers apart from the Old Firm which I understand why due too the yellow card early on and also his first experience of it. He obviously has some talent because he signed a new deal at Arsenal.

If i were to call it The Rangers Thread people would think i was copying the English clubs version, when mines actually came first.

Edit: If people want it changed, im happy to oblige.

If i were to call it The Rangers Thread people would think i was copying the English clubs version, when mines actually came first.

Edit: If people want it changed, im happy to oblige.

Couldn't care less tbh, It's only a name of a thread to talk about Rangers. If the mods believe it should be changed due then change it but it doesn't bother me.

Rangers to use their Chelsea contacts to bag some quality fringe-players.
BBC Website.

If it is true id imagine.
Paulo Ferrira
or
Rajkovic
or
Conor Clifford (unlikely)

Rajkovic won't be likely, since Villas-Boas has plans for him this year if he gets a work permit, and if he doesn't he'll go to Europe on loan.

I doubt we would get sturridge, I think he will play some first team games this season and if not will be loaned out to another prem club against because he gains no experience coming to Rangers tbh especially with no Champions League.

Sturridge would be amazing for us although as said can't see this happening we really do need tp strengthen our attacking options big ally should sort it

I won't complain if we did get sturridge but I'm pretty sure chelsea fans wouldn't be pleased as he needs to play Premiership football and coming to us is a step down after playing first team in the Prem last season.

There's no chance of either Sturridge or McEachran going to Gers, they'll be in AVB's plans, and even if they do go out on loan, they'll go to another Prem team.