Votes: 76 32.1%
  • No...It's The English Premiership for a reason

Votes: 71 30.0%
  • Maybe if they start from the bottom up

Votes: 45 19.0%
  • We should just have a UK league.

Votes: 45 19.0%

• Total voters
I dont think either Old Firm teams would make the top half of the premier league, okay maybe they would be able to attract bigger names, but on current squads, they both have Quality Championship/Okay Premiership squad. Must say i would prefer them in the league for the fans, rather than Bolton, Blackburn,Wigan etc

I dont think they should move into english football,mainly because scottish football would die out and most scottish people are bastards(not you Kris!:D)

They wouldn't be competitive in the premier league. One or both of them would be relegated straight away.

Its bad enough the likes of Cardiff and Swansea are included in the ENGLISH leagues. We don't need another country involved in their too.

however if this ever happens due to "money" being the main reason for anything in football in modern times, then they should start at the bottom of the English ladder and work their way up.

They have no right what so ever to start in the Premier League! They need to earn the right to be there!

Its bad enough the likes of Cardiff and Swansea are included in the ENGLISH leagues. We don't need another country involved in their too.

however if this ever happens due to "money" being the main reason for anything in football in modern times, then they should start at the bottom of the English ladder and work their way up.

They have no right what so ever to start in the Premier League! They need to earn the right to be there!

yes so money is the reason for them being here. so why go to the bottom Tier, where the proze money is less. and they will have to sell off players to survive, so we would never know whether they where good enough.

well consider both are normally competetive in europe. where i am pretty sure the majority off the prem wouldnt be, so lets put them into the prem to give them a chance. if they come to our league. but i would say No to them.

I wouldn't complain for a straight swap with Burnley and Hull...

Firstly, can i just say, those who say rangers are not bigger than chelsea/ liverpool are smoking something, but we're probably on a par with arsenal and slightly behind man-yoo. Now, i can't speak for celtic, but as a gers fan i think we are more than on a par with the hulls and boltons of this world. Fair enough, there isn't a laarson (spelling?) or a gascoigne in our ranks now, but on his day Steve Davis is certainly better than the diving scum u call stan petrov, and birmingham wernt about to pay 10mil for mcgeady for nothing.

Having said all that, i dont want us to go, for the simple reason, i cant picture an old firm derby in england.oO)

Imagine the travelling for clubs like Portsmouth, or even(very unlikely) if Plymouth are promoted sometime in the future. Even Newcastle is a trek for Playmouth, so another 150 miles on top is way too far. But, England and Scotland are two different countries, and they hould play in their own respective leagues. Celtic and Rangers would only be high mid-table at best.

Firstly, can i just say, those who say rangers are not bigger than chelsea/ liverpool are smoking something, but we're probably on a par with arsenal and slightly behind man-yoo. Now, i can't speak for celtic, but as a gers fan i think we are more than on a par with the hulls and boltons of this world. Fair enough, there isn't a laarson (spelling?) or a gascoigne in our ranks now, but on his day Steve Davis is certainly better than the diving scum u call stan petrov, and birmingham wernt about to pay 10mil for mcgeady for nothing.

Having said all that, i dont want us to go, for the simple reason, i cant picture an old firm derby in england.oO)

what you been drinking seriuosly mate.oO)

Your the only one smoking something mate if you think you're on par with Arsenal who are clearly a much better team.

Get your head tested please.

Also, Petrov is a mile better than Davis, even on a bad day for Petrov.

rangers on par with arsenal this guy must be smoking something good pass that ****

hm36drugs-are-bad-posters.jpg

lets be honest here im scottish and i support celtic celtic and rangers in the championship would struggle to even get out of this league if rangers and celtic moved to premier league they would be relegated first season no doubt

sorry, worded it wrongly, i meant in terms of fans, we're **** the now on the park:$

sorry, worded it wrongly, i meant in terms of fans, we're **** the now on the park:$
That's still a load of bollocks.

Think of all the fans worldwide who support United and Arsenal compared to Rangers, no comparison.

and for the petrov comment he moved to england and got a place in a very competitive side your SO CALLED BEST MIDFIELDER barry ferguson moved to blackburn flopped to say steven davis is better than petrov is ridiculous of course hes going to look good anyone can in the scottish league cause its so ridiculously uncompetitive people who go around saying rangers and celtic are high teams have to remember they have gained there reputation as CHAMPIONS OF SCOTLAND not other teams like man utd and liverpool celtic were the first british team ever to win a europeon trophy al be it years ago man utd and liverpool are respected as being champions of there domestic leagues and EUROPEON man utds reserve team could win the spl

That's still a load of bollocks.

Think of all the fans worldwide who support United and Arsenal compared to Rangers, no comparison.
I reckon 18 out of the 20 clubs in the Premier League, aswell as Newcastle, West Brom and maybe Leeds have a much larger following than ANY team in Scotland.

u go japan and say man utd they go yah yah u go to japan and say rangers they say who the fk is that point proved

haha, anymore of this, i'll be the most hated person on the site(6)

I'm not going to pretend that i know everything bout english football, cuz i dont, but i follow rangers to the dumps of peterhead, to the glory of the nou camp. and i can tell you we sell out games against st johnstone, whos star player is ******* jody morris. And Stan Petrov?? Really??