The OMGAWD Rooneys leaving United thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
surely nobody negotiates a new contract when they're in the worst form of their life. He'll wait until he's banging them in again just to add another 20k to his wages

Be honest where is he going to go? The only teams who will have enough money in January will be Real Madrid and Man City. Jose Mourinho says he isnt signing anyone else until the summer and is Rooney going to move to Man Utds biggest rivals? i dont think so. This is just the press putting 1+1 together and coming up with 7.

FFS the man is going nowhere. Mourinho already said he doesnt want any new players in January.

surely nobody negotiates a new contract when they're in the worst form of their life. He'll wait until he's banging them in again just to add another 20k to his wages

This.

I Don't believe all the **** about moving to madrid, definitely hope he doesn't.

Ive been thinking if Rooney were to move to Madrid would he end up like Owen? Owen moved there after a brilliant time at Liverpool and only made 15 starts. Admitidley he did score 18 in 41 games most of the games coming from Subs. Still i dont think Rooney will leave i think he loves it at Man Utd and is just frustrated because of his lack of form. Once he scores a couple of goals and starts playing like he did last year im sure all this negative press will go and everyone will be singing his praises once again.

If he were to go which i really doubt he will i think it will probaly be cash + Benzema, Ferguson has been interested in signing him and Benzema has never really settled into the Madrid team.

Last edited:
If he does move to madrid, this time i hope ferguson actually goes out and spend big but i somehow doubt it. Plus its proberbly all paper talk as there's no quotes from player or club just "club insiders".

---------- Post added at 12:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 PM ----------

Acording to sportinglife a Spokesmen for Man Utd said the story is nonsense and the daily star think rooney is staying and going to sign a new contract.

No way Rooney will be leaving. As usual ABU media bullshit.

It wouldn't surprise me if he does leave for Madrid but would Mourinho want to take Rooney and loose the best player ready for when he takes over at Man Utd when Fergie calls time?

Also who said the deal MUST be in Jan? Could Madrid not sign him in the summer then?

On SSN now that United have denied he's leaving in January.

Rooney to do a Gallas and become the most hated man in the North West by moving to Pool. <__<

i can't see it happening to be honest.

although after yesterday (i no he only had 20 minutes) he couldn't control the ball, he couldn't beat his marker, Rooney just looked like a player with real low confidence not forgetting the other lack luster performances this season by Wayne, would United really miss him in the current form? probs not but as we all know, all Rooney needs is that bit of luck, the ball to hit his backside and go in the net and that could turn it all around for him. i would abso hate it if Rooney leaves. he is one of the reasons why me and thousands of others pay £600+ a season to watch, selling him just wouldn't make sense.

It depends whether his relationship with Ferguson has broken down.

Same thing happened to Stam, Beckham and Ruud.

He should just go back to his old,start chasing the ball everywhere,and as evra said get ANGRY!!! And slowly get back in to form..and i think those papers are bullshit..he will be back with a bang i guarantee you

isnt she a model or something ? Either way, he was a ******* *******, he deserves to be in the situation that he is right now ..
No idea, dunno if she was before she married him but if she was fair play. Rooneys turning into a wankstain now anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.