The OMGAWD Rooneys leaving United thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i can see him going if this drags on same thing happend with beckham
united fans just hope he dosent do a tevez and go to city

remember in 2004 he said wants a blue allways a blue he then became red
he will do it again thats what i think anyway

Hardly, they were going out when they were like 15.

to be fair, it was probably obvious he was going to be an exceptional player even at 15.

Plus, im sure i read somewhere (so might not have been true), that she turned him down like 5 times before they started going out. changed her mind pretty sharpish when she realised he was going to be a star if this is true

anyway the fact that there is not one direct quote suggests to me this is classic blowing things out of proportion. Rooney would have to be very stupid to walk out on United

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010/oct/17/wayne-rooney-manchester-united

Intresting story which is going to be in the guardian tomorrow. Although it is a paper, the guardian often get their transfer stories right. Personally i think rooney is turning into a bit of a *****, no desire for country and now no desire for united.

The Guardian said:
the Guardian understands....

The full details are not yet clear......

but the Guardian has been informed that......

The guardian doesn't mention who it has been informed by, nor why it understands. And the fact that the full details are not yet clear paint this as a total nothing story to me.

There are obviously some issues at the moment, but imo there is not a chance Rooney will walk out of the club in January. For starters Fergie won't allow it as there will be an almost zero chance of finding a suitable replacement, and an even lesser chance of said replacement not being cup tied for European games.

Rooney would never move to Spain, his fair skin couldn't hack the climate.

who would marry that ugly **** ?

isnt she a model or something ? Either way, he was a ******* *******, he deserves to be in the situation that he is right now ..

Ugly **** is way better than your **** Drakula. He deserves to be in the situation running towards the crown in the 90 th mins after putting ball in the blue bitter net. We know he has done a mistake and this is not about the mistake he has done, its about contract situation. Show your bitterness in someother thread.

Carlos-Tevez.jpg

Last edited:
Until Rooney or United actually makes a statement saying he is leaving then I don't think the fans have anything to worry about. All I see is reports that allegedly say he wants out like this report from Sky Sports today.

Wayne Rooney could be on his way out of Manchester United after informing the club he does not want to extend his contract at Old Trafford.
The England international's current deal expires at the end of next season and if he does not agree fresh terms the Red Devils could see their most valuable asset leave for nothing.
It is believed that Rooney
spacer.gif
has become frustrated by a breakdown in his relationship with manager Sir Alex Ferguson,
spacer.gif
while a relative lack of investment in new players in recent times is also a concern.
United took the rare step of issuing a statement on Sunday, claiming that reports that Rooney could be sold in the January transfer window were 'nonsense'.
But it has since emerged that the 24-year-old, who moved to Old Trafford
spacer.gif
in a £20million deal in the summer of 2004, is now considering calling time on his career with United.
The striker has been thrust under the spotlight this season following allegations over his private life, while his on-field performances have failed to rise from the doldrums of the summer's miserable World Cup
spacer.gif
with England.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11667_6452096,00.html

have you watched sky sports. they get stuff wrong all the time. they are simply parroting what is in the papers

i just don't think they would post stuff like this on their website. The last thing Sky want to do is **** off Man Utd.

i just don't think they would post stuff like this on their website. The last thing Sky want to do is **** off Man Utd.
meh chelsea is their love child they dont care about united. They follow whoever is champion. This is a non story

Why not? They are a media outlet and just reporting the same as what newspapers do which is speculation and rumour. Nothing has officially come from Rooney as yet.

meh chelsea is their love child they dont care about united. They follow whoever is champion. This is a non story

If everyone is reporting it surely their must be an air of truth about the situation. Stranger things have happend in football.

If everyone is reporting it surely their must be an air of truth about the situation. Stranger things have happend in football.

Everyone was reporting the rumour Gerrard got a teen pregnant. Was that true. NO.

SkySports wasn't

I dont know if they did or didn't but just because sky report something you cant take their word as gospel. As I said before they are a media outlet and they report what everyone else does.

Vidic to Madrid/Barca was done deal according to papers and almost every paper said he wont be signing extension. We all know where he is playing.

One paper starts absolute tosh, others just picks it up. Inside sources, So and So understands are hardly trustworthy.

Last edited:
Vidic to Madrid/Barca was done deal according to papers and almost every paper said he sont be signing extension. We all know where he is playing.

One paper starts absolute tosh, others just picks it up. Inside sources, So and So understands are hardly trustworthy.
sky sports said he was off to madrid.... oh wait

Too be honest its getting around to silly season of rumours because there are no tranfers going on and the media need to report whatever. Just because Rooney has had his private life torn open and his current loss of form which his manager then stuck him on the bench and the reason United and Rooney are the two biggest names in English football the media are jumping on any report they can to say he might be leaving come January. Sky report it to get their viewing figures up and newspapers report it to get their sales up.

Status
Not open for further replies.