The OMGAWD Rooneys leaving United thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Firstly about the contract. It is just common sense of Rooney not to be discussing the contract, in 6months time he will be banging in the goals (hopefully) and United will happily pay another 30k extra. So not worried about this.

About the transfer story. There is obviously something not quite right with Rooney on the pitch be it due to injury or personnel stuff. If he gets his form back I am sure all these rumours about having a fall out with SAF will die down. Rooney is the best player at United and SAF knows that.

Clearly something is not right with Wayne and I am sure if he is given time he will get back to his best and will be a god once again.

To be honest, if I was in his state of mind right now, I don't think I'd be negotiating a new contract. When he finds some form again he'll start negotiations again.

I can't see he leaving in Jan, and I'll only start to worry if he doesn't sign a new contract by mid summer

He will be at Manchester United after January because if he leaves he wont be able to play Champions League and i dont see any club apart from Man City having the money to spend on him in January. I think he will go in the summer though and the worrying thing for Manchester United fans not that it really means anything is that he is more likely to be at Man City next season rather than Man Utd on betting odds. 5/2 for Man City 7/2 for Man Utd.

He will be at Manchester United after January because if he leaves he wont be able to play Champions League and i dont see any club apart from Man City having the money to spend on him in January. I think he will go in the summer though and the worrying thing for Manchester United fans not that it really means anything is that he is more likely to be at Man City next season rather than Man Utd on betting odds. 5/2 for Man City 7/2 for Man Utd.

We will never sell even Gison to Man$ity, let alone Rooeny. Tevez was on loan so only he joined them as we had no chance of having any say. SAF didnt sell Heinze to liverpool, so rooney to ManCity is impossible. Betters can bet to lose money though.

i smell real madrid be knocking waynes way in 12 months he needs to stop moaning and crying about personal life and get on with his job

i hope he obviously stays but one thing to keep in mind, no one is bigger than Manchester United and if Wayne isn't wearing the shirt with pride no longer then maybe its best he moves on. players always come and go, there will be someone to take the stop left by Rooney and he'll be a success.

Footballers get on my nerves, paid £90,000 a week and cry about all sorts of ****. Yes, you paid for a *****, and yes, you're playing like **** - why the **** doesn't he just put extra energy into his relationship and the training ground like a proper professional would instead of crying "the manager doesn't like me". Really frustrating, although most of them are the same.

Not a very valid point, they are above United.....

how have we got onto united vs city?

Jose Mourinho wouldn't sign Rooney would he? He wants to manage Man Utd would he want to mnage them without their talisman?

Chelsea don't seem to have the funds available. City do, but they're big rivals. Barca have no money. Real do, but Mourinho isn't interested in a striker of Rooney's type.

City the most likely destination, I'd reckon, but even more likely is his form picks up, he and Fergie patch up, he signs a new contract and they don't sell.

Status
Not open for further replies.