The Perfect 343... good defense, fabulous attack, great football!

Well I used him mainly as MC but he performs very well as ML, way better than my other inicial options: Stocker and Bertrand.

Are you using V2 on the latest screenshots you've posted?

Could you give us some tips about the type of players and atributtes that suit each position better?
And do you change the d-line according the opposition?

Last edited:
I'm going to try this one out, the final version that is. I've never been sacked this many time in any of the previous installations combined. Not long go, I refused to download other people tactics or even take advice. Now I'm so frustrated I'll do anything to get past new year 2013 with a manager job.

I am pretty confident that using this you will

Enviado do meu GT-I9195 atrav?s de Tapatalk

Currently testing on strikers with shoot less often to try and cut out some of the silly long shots. Using final version

Work ball into box seems to get rid of most of them but then there is the occasion when one of the other strikers is screaming out for the ball in the box and the player with the ball tries a long shot......

What about d-line, do you change according opposition?

No I do not change d-line.

With final version been dominating most matches in my Newcastle save. Obviously you cannot win them all, but the quality of our football is a beauty to see.
And quite often comes up a match where your players seem "touched by the hand of god":
View attachment 434311

I just discovered the craziest thing!!!!! AHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH If you play with mentality in contain you'll play the best football of your life!!!!!!! Updated tactic in th OP. The perfect 343 final CONTAIN.

I just discovered the craziest thing!!!!! AHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH If you play with mentality in contain you'll play the best football of your life!!!!!!! Updated tactic in th OP. The perfect 343 final CONTAIN.
Cool i mite try tat one out. Iv been using the other version all last nite with Newcatle and been doing very well with it. il post screen shots when im home but iv played 4wins 5 draws and 1 loss. trow to quters in league cup. Ive top def top mids but iv very young strike force which is holding me back on results but il post my screen shots later

I've gone back to the original. Not sure why but defence isn't as good in the final version.

Trying his on my West Ham save, changed teh tactic in the middle of the season and team is not yet fully familiar with it, but things are going well 4W, 3D, 1L. Wins against Man U and Arsenal in there, and draws with Liverpool, Tottenham and Man City and only defeat to Everton (OG in the last minute). Promising start, my team is not the best and am in a second season rebuilding with a young squad. Hopefully next season when the tactic is 100% familiar things will get even better

Contain with strikers on shoot less. Its like I score with every shot.......with Rochdale

Went back to the original tac and it works great. Currently playing Beijing in the Chinese league and I am scoring a great amount of goals. Conceding a few goals, but that's because of my relatively small defenders.

Ok. This is my final position concerning this tactic. The better one (clearly) is the one in the opening post.
The Perfect 343 FINAL Contain

And probably the best tactic around for 14.2.1. Doubts? Try it for about 10 matches, general training attack, and match training attack if your playing regular FM. This tactic has made maybe the toughest of FM Versions to date really easy...