The Photoshop Help Thread

take a screenshot of your current photoshop screen.. let us see what you see.. might be a tad easier to help then as we don't know exactly what is up because of the shortness of your responses.

on the video on the bottom right where it says all the folders , on mine i havent got it ? make any sense

thats because you loaded up a picture of a kit..i.e. in .png format.. you need to open the .psd folder for the templates

how do you do that? lol sorry

if you don't have the template pack.. go to the SS '09 thread and on the 20th page there should be a link to a workable download of the template pack.. download it.. then extract the folder anywhere...go into the folder and then the sub folders and you'll see loads of pictures and there will be one or two different file formats in each folder in .psd format.. right click on those and open with photoshop :)

that dosent work?

---------- Post added at 11:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 PM ----------

there are the ones i have tho m8 ?

****.. links to other parts of this forum never seem to work for me..hmm..ohwell..search this thread title

SS09 v5.0 or newest kit templates?

you have the template packs already?

just go into the files and find the .psd files then and open them with photoshop

---------- Post added at 11:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 PM ----------

i'm off to bed now..so investigate or some one else can try and help ya

how comes all the adidas and nike ones are .png

they are loads of .png files, they show you what is in that specific template pack.. if you look hard enough you will find the Adidas.psd file or nike, pume etc etc .psd files

hover your mouse over the files until you see the psd sign

Quick question, how do you watermark, so like you can fade badges into the backroud of kits?